Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people EVER guess your age properly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do people EVER guess your age properly ?

Thank You...Grandma!!
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

People never get my age right, they always think i'm three or four years older than i am. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing:(

Comment

Nopes never
        "Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
        Whosoever desires peace prepares for war; no one provokes, nor dares to offend, those who they know to be superior in battle-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
          arent u 17?
          twenteen u noob

and im older than u

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
            twenteen u noob

and im older than u
            i use the word noob lOOOl
            great to know i aint alone :D

im 16 :)
            ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
              i use the word noob lOOOl
              great to know i aint alone :D

im 16 :)
              Yeah, well, you are the only one who uses lOOOl. :D
              Matter of fact, I couldn't figure out what that meant for like a day or two. :confused:
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                Yeah, well, you are the only one who uses lOOOl. :D
                I prefer it to lol
                looks plain
                and lOOOl its all one level

dont ask :s
                ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Working...
                X