.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak
      free
      ditto
      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

I wish to ask you how the woman from Pakistan have only black hair, they must using something,:( don't tell me they have so beautiful natural black hair.For me its still a mistery.
          I try to have longer hair so right i am not going now to often at hairdresser. A simple haircut costs only 1 dollar.

Comment

You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Ebony: "JC isnt muslim..and nor is his wife"

Should I become a Muslim in order to save costs? My wife, yes, perhaps. Is it really true that Muslim women can forget about their hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Justcurious

Should I become a Muslim in order to save costs? My wife, yes, perhaps. Is it really true that Muslim women can forget about their hair?
                being muslim (along with othrr vrious things) means taking care of urself..and tht wud include ur hair. all tht stuff about looking nice 4 ur spouse etc etc
                so if ur wife ws muslim..it wud mean dying her hair brown insstead of black..would stll cost u Jc ;)

well..seems ul hve2 either try a DIY job with the hair..or stick2 the hairdresser u and/or ur wife hve :D
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Ebony, does black mean something to you religionwise? I always thought colours were neutral.

The flag of Libya is all green....

Comment

$10 in USD...but I used to go to this place that charged $5 USD and were better

Unfortunatly I had to move.

Comment

not all colours per se..jst black for purposes of dying hair:
                      http://www.islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=2018

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Rosie, it's makruh tahriman - not haram. Makruh tahrim means that it would be sinful to dye the hair black. Of course, women are allowed to dye their hair (http://www.sunnipath.com/resources/Q...A00000061.aspx).

I have seen henna advised. This is actually what many Desis use. It works, mashallah. There is also a certain kind of hair oil in the Subcontinent which seem to bring out the shininess and blackness of naturally black hair.

My haircut is free, because I do it myself. It has become more difficult lately for reasons that I could explain to a sister. Don't worry, brothers, I am in very good health alhamdulillah. Back in my home town before I converted, there was only one hairdresser who I would allow to touch my hair. She was careful not to overcharge me; I tipped her; and she never ever not once took off more than I would tell her to. Half a centimetre was truly half a centimetre there. Nowadays I am not so sensitive because I myself notice the rate at which my hair grows, and so I know that every 9 months I can afford to take off 2 centimetres without much emotional pain. I can't advertise the prices of this dear, because others would expect those prices, as well. But anyone who is willing to give honestly good servise like that is such a dear. The same woman would give a local Muslim woman her haircut after she closed shoppe so that no-one else could see her hair (this is after I was cutting my own hair, so I have been out of touch). Even after I started cutting my own hair, but before I converted, I once twisted my arm. After a day and a half like that, I knew that I would have to get my hair washed or suffer a mercilessly oily swath of hair. So I grabbed some money, gritted my teeth at the thought of giving up extra snackies, and marched myself and my favourite shampoo to my hair dresser, who graciously washed my hair for me with my own shampoo. :)
                        -Abbie, missing Punky and her claws

Comment

Nowadays we know that converting to Islam is a seious life-change, because while your haircut costs might not be affected, you cuold be killed on the way to the hairdresser (hey, saves money, right?).

It really is true about Muslim women and hair :D and I took advantage of that during the uni days.

Comment

Ebony, does black mean something to you religionwise? I always thought colours were neutral.

The flag of Libya is all green....
                            I don't konw the why on black and hairdye. I do know, tho, that green was the favourite colour of Prophet Muhammad.

Comment

do it the indian way get a hair cuttter kit from argos!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X