Managing Obesity Islamically.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing Obesity Islamically.

Sometimes obesity may be a problem, with those affected finding it relatively difficult to move around/do certain chores with ease. Are you, or know anyone who struggles with high medical bills to manage his/her obesity? If so, then a help is here...with no much of a cost. Manage the problem Islamically...the Sunnah way. How? You might ask...Open/ go through the attached brief advise on this by Dr. Wail Abu Handi---a simple and straight forward way to manage obesity.
    Best Regards.
    Attached Files

Re: Managing Obesity Islamically.

managing obesity = eat less, exercise more!

Not exactly rocket science now is it?!
    82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
      managing obesity = eat less, exercise more!

Not exactly rocket science now is it?!
      Well, it's not only about eating less, you need to be eating the right things in the right proportions to compliment your exercise regimes. Might not be rocket science, but there is science to it.

I always wanted to take a Food and Nutrition course in college but it was always full. :(

Comment

salaam
        just to throw a reminder in.
        being overweight isn't always about eating too much and being a couch potato.
        due to meds i gained a lot of weight and as i'm over 30 and i've been warned my metabolism has slowed .... even five 5 a week int he gym is helping i'm i much better shape i'll never be barbie :)
        Serena

Comment

i gained weight by loosing blood i think (a lot of it)
          Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
          فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

One-third of the stomache should be for food, one-third for water, and one-third for air.

Easier said then done :(
            SPREAD OF EVIL
            ZIONISM
            BOLLYWOOD

Comment

I think it would be better to get rid of obesity as opposed to using the term managing it.

Comment

Working...
              X