• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karamazov
    replied
    Re: is this normal?

Originally posted by adri View Post
    that's normal, our imaginations and day dreams change over time, and we don't all imagine the same things (:
    Yup, this is true. There are things I used to want 5 or 10 years ago that I no longer care about now. As you get older your dreams and priorities change.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Oh, we can make a game!

How many times does the word weird apeear in the following passage?
    78% of the people got this question wrong. Can you answer it correctly? Btw, I just made that number up.
    Originally posted by Al-Farooq View Post
    But what is normal, weird? And what is weird, weird?

What is truly weird, weird, is that weird is actually normal. If you, weird, normally act weird, then being weird is entirely normal, isnt it weird? Thus the state of being weird no longer is considered weird and is now considered normal. Weird, eh, weird?

If we consider you, weird, to engage in weirdness that can either be normal weird, or abnormally weird, then, my dear weird, we deconstruct weird even further into states of normal. Sounds weird, doesn't it, weird? If a single act is normally weird, then it looses the essence of being weird, so weird in this case, weird, would be entirely normal. However, if a single act is abnormally weird, then can this be truly considered weird either, weird? If the normal state of weird is 'weird', then an abnormal state of weird would be 'normal'. Thus to be weird, weird, whether normally weird or abnormally weird is anything but weird and, in fact, entirely normal.

That is what is truly weird, weird.

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

Originally posted by blossom1x View Post
    oh shut up. You must have a lot of time on your hands to write all that.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• CloserThanVeins
    replied

lol Aww
    Well I've never daydreamed that far ahead but I'd say you're still normal! :p

What is truly weird, weird, is that weird is actually normal. If you, weird, normally act weird, then being weird is entirely normal, isnt it weird? Thus the state of being weird no longer is considered weird and is now considered normal. Weird, eh, weird?

If we consider you, weird, to engage in weirdness that can either be normal weird, or abnormally weird, then, my dear weird, we deconstruct weird even further into states of normal. Sounds weird, doesn't it, weird? If a single act is normally weird, then it looses the essence of being weird, so weird in this case, weird, would be entirely normal. However, if a single act is abnormally weird, then can this be truly considered weird either, weird? If the normal state of weird is 'weird', then an abnormal state of weird would be 'normal'. Thus to be weird, weird, whether normally weird or abnormally weird is anything but weird and, in fact, entirely normal.

Uhmm.. if talking about daydreams on the internet was weird to begin with - you deffinitely knocked it right off the scale. :s

Leave a comment:

• Blossom1x
    replied

Oh shut up. You must have a lot of time on your hands to write all that.

Leave a comment:

• SimplyMuslim
    replied

wierd.

Leave a comment:

• Al-Farooq
    replied

Originally posted by weird View Post
    excuse me i was only askin if it was normal. :(

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

Originally posted by weird View Post
    i'm not exactly 12, but im so worried that i have like a 50 year old mind. because u know how young ppl like going out, shopping earning money getting a nice life style nice career big money etc etc etc? well i dream about (pls dont laugh) me having grown up children and having to deal with their individual lives and problems. like the 20 year old is thinking of getting married, the 16 year old is starting his a-levels and doesn't know what subjects to chose, the 22 year old had her first baby and i'm teaching her the mothering skills and the 10 year old who is my little cuty cuty baby who doesnt like me kissing him in the street :inlove:. this is what i day dream about (fully conciously ignoring the fact that you have to get married, go through the trials of childbirth and raising children before i can do any of these which is a bit annoying since i just want to get to the fun bit :( )

is this normal? i feel like a grandma :S
    It aint an all-nice world yo. Should think of other stuff lol if someone is 12ish

Leave a comment:

• Blossom1x
    replied

Well I think its normal to daydream but you going into too much detail is a bit strange...

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

You're fine. One month from today, you won't be thinking about this. I hope!

Leave a comment:

• loonietoonie
    replied

It's normal, but don't get too deep into it. If life doesn't play out like the video reel in your mind, it might get difficult to cope with afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• AvenueToPeace
    replied

no weird is weird....... yes its normal...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Daydreaming - this is normal.

Telling your daydreams to random strangers on t'internet - this is not.
    excuse me i was only askin if it was normal. :(

Leave a comment:

• Al-Farooq
    replied

Daydreaming - this is normal.

Telling your daydreams to random strangers on t'internet - this is not.

Leave a comment:

• Jenicca
    replied

Originally posted by SimplyMuslim View Post
    awww...
    if youre a girl then yep youre defo normal
    hmm Im a girl and Ive never really thought along those lines.....

We should be thinking about more pertinent issues. Seriously sister, dont waste your time on dreaming about all that and deal with relaity. Time is of essence and we should be using it wisely.

Life NEVER occurs as we plan it, and there a million variables that could or could not happen

Look at the blessings around you and immerse yourself in them and be thankful for thm and make use of ALL your oppurtunities.

Insha'allah Allah will guide you to all that is good for you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X