• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimplyMuslim
    replied
    Re: is this normal?

awww...
    if youre a girl then yep youre defo normal people go through all sorts of phases
    ure still young and it will probably change
    even for boys for that matter, but i can never quite seem to understand their mindset
    Allah knows best

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

that's normal, our imaginations and day dreams change over time, and we don't all imagine the same things (:

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

day-dreamin is 'normal' but gettin carried away is not..

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic is this normal?

is this normal?

i'm not exactly 12, but im so worried that i have like a 50 year old mind. because u know how young ppl like going out, shopping earning money getting a nice life style nice career big money etc etc etc? well i dream about (pls dont laugh) me having grown up children and having to deal with their individual lives and problems. like the 20 year old is thinking of getting married, the 16 year old is starting his a-levels and doesn't know what subjects to chose, the 22 year old had her first baby and i'm teaching her the mothering skills and the 10 year old who is my little cuty cuty baby who doesnt like me kissing him in the street :inlove:. this is what i day dream about (fully conciously ignoring the fact that you have to get married, go through the trials of childbirth and raising children before i can do any of these which is a bit annoying since i just want to get to the fun bit :( )

is this normal? i feel like a grandma :S
    Last edited by weird; 26-10-10, 10:19 AM.
Working...
X