X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can anyone identify these bottles?

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
    I hope so.
    Insha'allah, Hiking posted a picture and link of the kind of thing I meant... Personally I don't see the point or get why Muslims have to try so hard to be 'cool' and now even have alcopop lookalikes
    “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cage.ngo
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I think there is no point of this thread anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
        I think there is no point of this thread anymore...
        I think so too, but what shall we do?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
          Insha'allah, Hiking posted a picture and link of the kind of thing I meant... Personally I don't see the point or get why Muslims have to try so hard to be 'cool' and now even have alcopop lookalikes
          Eh up grumps, have you ever had one of them? They are beyoootiful masha'Allah! I don't know why but the glass bottle kinda has the same effect of a drink in a glass, which is ever more appealing than one from a can or a carton

Maybe they should change the shapes of the bottles though, misfits want to confuse people :p
          It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
          -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Hiking View Post
            Eh up grumps, have you ever had one of them? They are beyoootiful masha'Allah! I don't know why but the glass bottle kinda has the same effect of a drink in a glass, which is ever more appealing than one from a can or a carton

Maybe they should change the shapes of the bottles though, misfits want to confuse people :p
            You seem to be an expert on the beverages, just like somosas.

Comment

I think so too, but what shall we do?
              Maybe just leave this thread alone? Or else this thread is going to turn into a thread about drinks.......

I don't care anyway.

Comment

Looks like the aqua drinks we have in Saudi

Comment

Ok, so what do we do in this thread?
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

The first two are easy to identify, I mean someone who works in a store or something should know.
                    There are non-alcohol drinks that are also halal and they taste like beer (thats the hops) and come in lemon, peach and other flavours. So may be ok

Comment

Working...
                    X