have the clocks been changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have the clocks been changed?

is 09.30 or 10.30? the clocks in my house all show different times to my laptop. my laptop says its 9.30, but my clocks say its 10.30

what time is it?

Re: have the clocks been changed?

Search the current time for whichever city you're living in using google.

Comment

no dude
      its either oct end or november
      Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
      فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

British Summer Time ends next weekend insha'Allah.
        Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

On saturday night i beleive
          .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

7:00pm Saturday (BST) - Time in United Kingdom.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

in the US the clocks change on November 1st
              Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
              Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Working...
              X