Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A cure for every disease except death." (Sahih Bukhari)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A cure for every disease except death." (Sahih Bukhari)

Al salam ou alikom brothers and sisters.

I want to introduce you to my new website. www.kalonjioil.com
    Here you'll find organic and pure Black Seed products from one of the world's largest Black Seed Distributors.

Prophet Swa. said that Black Seed is A Cure for Every Diseases except death. I think that many muslims are not aware of its benefits. So check out my new website for more information about this emazing and miracle herb, read reviews, fun, articles, blogs, check products and more. Please help me to bookmark my new website and share to your loved ones.

May Allah reward you for that.

Wa salam ou alikom wa rahmatu lah wa barakatuh.

Hanan Qatine - Um-Yasin

Re: "A cure for every disease except death." (Sahih Bukhari)

A little advice ...

With all due respect to what Mohammed may or may not have said, if you start saying "Black Seed" cures this or that disease, you are liable to be sued left right and centre, closed down, subject to huge fines and perhaps even imprisonment. Making unverified claims of medicinal value is a serious crime in many, many countries. Having had a quick look at your site, I see you're linking to other sites suggesting it may help cure cancer!!!

New medical treatments (whether herbal or otherwise) have to go through a rigorours process of testing (including "double blind" testing) by reputable agencies with multiple patients over a number of years before you are allowed to make any such claims.

Whilst I'm not discouraging you from your website, be very very careful about what you say on there. If I were you, I'd take down any reference to curing cancer, very very quickly.

Comment

Re: "A cure for every disease except death." (Sahih Bukhari)

Some great products on there.. Not sure if SweetSunnah still do it, buy my fave is the shea and black seed face butter.
      SPREAD OF EVIL
      ZIONISM
      BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Working...
      X