Tough one!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tough one!

ALLAHU AKBAR, ALHUMDULILLAH! May Allah SWT keep you steadfast in Islam and guide your fiance to Islam INSHA'ALLAH, Ameen! welcome brother in Islam :) i am really really happy to hear news like this it just makes my day, masha'Allah!

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Re: Tough one!

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
      :salams

Subhan'Allah. Alhumdollilah, indeed

Thats amazing brother. Let me be the first on the forum to welcome you to Islam and the ummah.

May Allah keep you steadfast upon Deen and may he make it easy for you and May he guide your fiance to the truth so you can Insha'allah start your own Muslim home and Family.

Remember we are all here for you, if you have any more questions and ever for your fiance if she has any questions for the sisters insha'Allah
      Thank you very much for your kind words throughout, Jenicca. :) I really appreciate it!

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
      i dnt know y i always cry when i hear about a new reversion! alhamdulillah brother! welcome to the Ummah we are truly pleased to have a new brother! May Allah continue guiding you and strengthening you in faith and knowledge and may he aid you in overcoming any obstacles you face! Ameen

if you have any issues ir questions please feel free to come here and ask :)
      Thank you for your kind welcome! I really appreciate it. :) It moves me that you yourself were brought to tears on this news. :)

Originally posted by briteyyez View Post
      naila-k
      i'm not a revert yet and these storys always make me cry too.

justshy* - May Allah guide you not only to strengthen your faith but also to draw your girlfriend to the same path
      Salaam
      Serena
      Thank you!

Originally posted by zammy View Post
      Awh, mashaAllah tabarakallah, this is great news brother. Welcome to the family! So happy to read this.
      Thank you zammy. :)

Originally posted by adri View Post
      ALLAHU AKBAR, ALHUMDULILLAH! May Allah SWT keep you steadfast in Islam and guide your fiance to Islam INSHA'ALLAH, Ameen! welcome brother in Islam :) i am really really happy to hear news like this it just makes my day, masha'Allah!
      Thank you for your kind words! I will keep them in mind as I strive in this path!

Comment

Working...
      X