• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimplyMuslim
    replied
    Re: Worst way to die?

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
    Being skinned alive before being dropped into a tub of bleach. Or covered with molten wax.
    that even hurt imagining it- real sick.
    some of these ideas would be excellent if they make a new saw movie
    please though i want a share of the profit you get

Leave a comment:

• Wolfn
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Wh don't you tell us Mr. Hardcore? :p
    Being skinned alive before being dropped into a tub of bleach. Or covered with molten wax.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
    Anyone have any serious answers?
    Wh don't you tell us Mr. Hardcore? :p

Leave a comment:

• adri
    replied

Isn't that serious enough for you?

Leave a comment:

• Wolfn
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    You know what's the worse?
    Having your skin roasted, and then getting a new fresh skin to get roasted again. Now that x infinity!

:lailah:
    Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
    You know, everything people have mentioned here so far is nothing really because that person will eventually die and have his soul taken away (by the decree of Allah). it may take few seconds/minutes or even days but will happen ....

however in jahannam it will be over and over again. the punishment will be most severe but to top it all off - there will be no death, just continuous pain ....

now that is scarier than everything mentioned here and something for everyone, including myself first to think about ....may Allah protect us all.
    Originally posted by ya akhi View Post
    To die as a kaffir/mushrik is worse than anyanything

Anyone have any serious answers?

Leave a comment:

• ya akhi
    replied
    To die as a kaffir/mushrik is worse than anyanything

Leave a comment:

• In The Skies
    replied

Worst way would be if a squirrel bit your flesh slowly and chewed you to death

Leave a comment:

• MWarrior
    replied

You know, everything people have mentioned here so far is nothing really because that person will eventually die and have his soul taken away (by the decree of Allah). it may take few seconds/minutes or even days but will happen ....

however in jahannam it will be over and over again. the punishment will be most severe but to top it all off - there will be no death, just continuous pain ....

now that is scarier than everything mentioned here and something for everyone, including myself first to think about ....may Allah protect us all.

Leave a comment:

• samin62
    replied

reverse diarrhea

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Last edited by uncle umar; 12-01-11, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• noobz
    replied

i have alot on this ...

roasted in an oven

amputated

skinned and then the man who skins u eats ur skin while u watch

making the dogs eat u starting from the legs up

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

You know what's the worse?
    Having your skin roasted, and then getting a new fresh skin to get roasted again. Now that x infinity!

:lailah:
    Last edited by .mirror.; 12-01-11, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfn
    replied

Being eaten alive by tiny creatures (ants, piranhas, etc) would be a horrible way to go too. Imagine all these animals covering your body and eating pieces off of you bit by bit until you are just a bloody skeleton.

Leave a comment:

• Khalid b. Walid
    replied

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    stoning to death is isntant. cause once that first rock hits you your out cold.

if your getting stoned to death though, ide be more worried on whats going to happen to me on the other side.
    Maybe but thats dependant on the rock hitting your head hard enough to knock you out or kill you. Until that happens you will face a barrage of rocks.

Leave a comment:

• Irfan GBH
    replied

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
    In any way or form whereby ones heart is in a state of heedlessness and in a state of kufr, shirk, sinning.
    Yeh but I was thinking along the lines of pain. And I thought of a couple more

Iron Maiden - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden_%28torture%29 Casket thing with lotsa spikes on the inside, victim gets place in, doors close slowly just enough for spikes to pierce the victim but not enough to kill him, person slowly bleeds over a couple days in a lot of pain.

Impaling - similar principle, insert long spike into a person through the mouth down to the bottom, person dies after a few days of being stuck like that.

Yeh, I read alot of history :S

Leave a comment:

Working...
X