Clear All

Re: Worst way to die?

in kazakhistan some muslims have been boiled to death
    and some elsewhere are waterboarded

drowning is thought to be the worst
    so what then of people who waterboard and justify it

Comment

Being eaten alive by driver ants would be pretty horrible, oh I heard a story of a fugive who hid inside a narrow old pipe to hide from the police, he got stuck and then at night a bunch of rats were trying to get out but he was in the way and they chewed into his eyes and ate their way through him. I'll get back to ya when I think of something worse...
      How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Anything slow and painful... and no, I don't want to go through the numerous ways... Tho I kinda did reading these posts... Some imaginations you people have!

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
        Well some of the Ulama have said that burning is not necessary associated with fire and that there are various levels of intensity of burning. Because I agree to this veiw point I think that the worst way to die is by grabbing someones head and sticking it into a container full of liquid helium. Please note that special gloves need to be worn for this procedure.

Then as the person inhales and swallows some of the liquid and as there skin burns due to the intense cold and their head solidifies you then take their head out of the container and throw them on the floor and see the head shatter into a million peices.

That would be so cool to see someone die that way.

Thank You.
        :vomit: I remember doing that with flowers, lol... That was pretty, but with someone's head?

Originally posted by alhaji265 View Post
        Does dying from cancer can be consider dying naturally?
        I think its quite complicated, because we'd have to first consider the cause of the cancer, whether that was natural or whether it was due to exposure to radiation - if radiation, then was that natural or increased levels due to whatever specific reasons involving human actions... Having said this, it can get even more complex as we would have to agree on what "natural" actually means, where are the boundaries, humans have pretty much touched everything... =/

Or am I over complicating it? Do death certificates ever say "natural death", or is that just a phrase meaning "no foul play", like no crime was committed, and it wasn't suicide, etc.?
        Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
        O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
        We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

In any way or form whereby ones heart is in a state of heedlessness and in a state of kufr, shirk, sinning.
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for usĒ - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

the worst way to die would be by pooping urself to death ... i heard mirza ghulam died like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              In any way or form whereby ones heart is in a state of heedlessness and in a state of kufr, shirk, sinning.
              Yeh but I was thinking along the lines of pain. And I thought of a couple more

Iron Maiden - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden_%28torture%29 Casket thing with lotsa spikes on the inside, victim gets place in, doors close slowly just enough for spikes to pierce the victim but not enough to kill him, person slowly bleeds over a couple days in a lot of pain.

Impaling - similar principle, insert long spike into a person through the mouth down to the bottom, person dies after a few days of being stuck like that.

Yeh, I read alot of history :S
              How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                stoning to death is isntant. cause once that first rock hits you your out cold.

if your getting stoned to death though, ide be more worried on whats going to happen to me on the other side.
                Maybe but thats dependant on the rock hitting your head hard enough to knock you out or kill you. Until that happens you will face a barrage of rocks.

Comment

Being eaten alive by tiny creatures (ants, piranhas, etc) would be a horrible way to go too. Imagine all these animals covering your body and eating pieces off of you bit by bit until you are just a bloody skeleton.
                  Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

You know what's the worse?
                    Having your skin roasted, and then getting a new fresh skin to get roasted again. Now that x infinity!

:lailah:
                    Last edited by .mirror.; 12-01-11, 09:34 PM.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• Re: Worst way to die?

i have alot on this ...

roasted in an oven

amputated

skinned and then the man who skins u eats ur skin while u watch

making the dogs eat u starting from the legs up

Comment

Last edited by uncle umar; 12-01-11, 10:28 PM.
                        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

reverse diarrhea
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

You know, everything people have mentioned here so far is nothing really because that person will eventually die and have his soul taken away (by the decree of Allah). it may take few seconds/minutes or even days but will happen ....

however in jahannam it will be over and over again. the punishment will be most severe but to top it all off - there will be no death, just continuous pain ....

now that is scarier than everything mentioned here and something for everyone, including myself first to think about ....may Allah protect us all.

Comment

Worst way would be if a squirrel bit your flesh slowly and chewed you to death
                              O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
                              while those around you were laughing in joy.
                              Work for the day, the day you die,
                              that you may be laughing in joy then,
                              while they will be weeping for you.

Comment

• To die as a kaffir/mushrik is worse than anyanything
                                http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X