Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst way to die?

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
    Did you hear that from the victim after they defrosted him?
    Well, yes. I've read stories of people who survived in cold water and stuff.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

waterboarding?

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
        waterboarding?
        I don't think that actually kills you. But actual drowning will
        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
          I don't think that actually kills you. But actual drowning will
          Waterboarding is a form of torture that consists of immobilizing the subject on his/her back with the head inclined downwards; water is then poured over the face into breathing passages, thus triggering the mammalian diving reflex causing the captive to experience the sensations of drowning.
          Stolen from
          Wikipedia.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            Stolen from
            Wikipedia.
            It gives you the sensation of drowning (which is awful), but I don't think it actually kills you. I guess if someone does it to you non-stop, you'll breathe in enough water to drown or you'll start hyperventillating

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
              It gives you the sensation of drowning (which is awful), but I don't think it actually kills you. I guess if someone does it to you non-stop, you'll breathe in enough water to drown or you'll start hyperventillating
              Agree with that part.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Does dying from cancer can be consider dying naturally?

Comment

getting raped to death would suck.

drowning.

fire.

drowning terrifies me.

getting stabbed in the eye with a spoon till they stab your brain.

waterboarding.

to many possibilities
                  And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                    I have to admit being stoned to death would be really painful.

But the worst form of death would be to die in a state of intense haram: like being drunk and committing incest.

Best way to die: a shaheed or in prayer in sujood like that man on YouTube.
                    stoning to death is isntant. cause once that first rock hits you your out cold.

if your getting stoned to death though, ide be more worried on whats going to happen to me on the other side.
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I think dying whilst you are in a state of disobediance or even going to a place with the intention of doing haraam would be the most terrible - may Allah protect me and everyone.

Like for eg - you are driving and listening to music or even speaking about haram and CRASH ....or you're walking on your way to the betting shop/club or whatever haraam you INTEND on doing and again, bang .....

may Allah give us all a beautiful death

Comment

If you die and you're dancing, does that mean you will be resurrected and you're dancing on Judgement day? This question has bugged me for so long

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                          if your getting stoned to death though, ide be more worried on whats going to happen to me on the other side.
                          I have read that if someone getting stoned repents for his/her sins before being executed, then :insha: he won't have to face the punishment for the stoning in the Hereafter. But, in this world, he must be punished. Allahu Alam.

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                          If you die and you're dancing, does that mean you will be resurrected and you're dancing on Judgement day? This question has bugged me for so long
                          This somewhat relates to it...

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd: There was a man who fought most bravely of all the Muslims on behalf of the Muslims in a battle (Ghazwa) in the company of the Prophet.

The Prophet looked at him and said. "If anyone would like to see a man from the people of the Fire, let him look at this (brave man)." On that, a man from the People (Muslims) followed him, and he was in that state i.e., fighting fiercely against the pagans till he was wounded, and then he hastened to end his life by placing his sword between his breasts (and pressed it with great force) till it came out between his shoulders.

Then the man (who was watching that person) went quickly to the Prophet and said, "I testify that you are Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked him, "Why do you say that?" He said, "You said about so-and-so, 'If anyone would like to see a man from the people of the Fire, he should look at him.' He fought most bravely of all of us on behalf of the Muslims and I knew that he would not die as a Muslim (Martyr). So when he got wounded, he hastened to die and committed suicide."

There-upon the Prophet said, "A man may do the deeds of the people of the Fire while in fact he is one of the people of Paradise, and he may do the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he belongs to the people of Fire, and verily, (the rewards of) the deeds are decided by the last actions (deeds)."
                          (Sahih Bukhari, Book #77, Hadith #604)

Comment

The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                              This::boom: Actually, this would hurt, too:
                              :rotfl:
                              The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

Yeah. Drowning is probably the worst way to die. What about being shot to death? That must be hurtful .

Comment

Working...
                                X