Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst way to die?

Originally posted by DZF View Post
    Totally outta left field here... but I was just thinking and was inspired by the last post...

Okay, if there's a zombie apocalypse and your killed, would you still be considered a martyr in the cause of Allah? Cause lets face it - getting eaten by zombies would really suck.
    Dude, a zombie apocalypse would be awesome (if you're prepared correctly).
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Insh'allah! ha ha.

*BRAINSTORM* that sounds like a good fictional novel for Muslims...

"Zombie Jihad" ha ha! LOL.
      "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Insh'allah! ha ha.

*BRAINSTORM* that sounds like a good fictional novel for Muslims...

"Zombie Jihad" ha ha! LOL.
        Well, here's my plan if there's ever a zombie apocolpse:
        1) Get a katana (they never run out of ammo)
        2) Barricade yourself in a Walmart (food and enough supplies to last for months)
        3) Don't draw attention to your location

Er, that's all I got so far
        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
          Then why did you reply to this thread?
          to ruin the thread lol
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

2) Barricade yourself in a Walmart (food and enough supplies to last for months)

I think #2 contradicts #3 in a way, LOL.

But ya, i'm convinced being eaten by zombies, rats, etc, would be the worst way to die.
            "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I think #2 contradicts #3 in a way, LOL.

But ya, i'm convinced being eaten by zombies, rats, etc, would be the worst way to die.
              How about a pack of piranhas?

Comment

i really really fear foremost Allah SWT and death. How can one just live their life and not think about it? To be honest it gets me annoyed when people avoid the topic of death and say "oh no, it is too sad" / "oh no, not the time to talk about it now"
                I just tell them that it is serious and why avoid it, it is going to happen to all of us. How do you stop the worries? Is having too much fear wrong? I sometimes fear way too much it takes over me.
                May Allah SWT save us all from the hellfire and lead the ones astray onto the right path,insha'Allah the non believers find the truth and light of Islam, Ameen

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by adri View Post
                  i really really fear foremost Allah SWT and death. How can one just live their life and not think about it? To be honest it gets me annoyed when people avoid the topic of death and say "oh no, it is too sad" / "oh no, not the time to talk about it now"
                  I just tell them that it is serious and why avoid it, it is going to happen to all of us. How do you stop the worries? Is having too much fear wrong? I sometimes fear way too much it takes over me.
                  May Allah SWT save us all from the hellfire and lead the ones astray onto the right path,insha'Allah the non believers find the truth and light of Islam, Ameen
                  Being mindful of death is good, I suppose. But, do know that you'll only die when Allah has decreed for you to die.
                  Ameen to the Duas.
                  Last edited by .mirror.; 22-10-10, 07:14 AM.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

What do you think the worst way to die is? I know many of you will say "Not knowing Allah (SWT) at time of death", which is okay, but not the answer to make this thread interesting.

To start it off, my vote would be either burning to death or drowning. Burning to death will most certainly hurt alot, but I'm sure after all the skin is burned off you wouldn't feel much after that. I hear drowning is one of the worst ways to go because you are suffocating. You're trying to breathe air, but you are breathing in water which fills your lungs, making your chest feel like it's on fire while you slowly suffocate. I hear drowning takes about 10 minutes to kill you, which would be awful.

What about you? what do you think?

Well some of the Ulama have said that burning is not necessary associated with fire and that there are various levels of intensity of burning. Because I agree to this veiw point I think that the worst way to die is by grabbing someones head and sticking it into a container full of liquid helium. Please note that special gloves need to be worn for this procedure.

Then as the person inhales and swallows some of the liquid and as there skin burns due to the intense cold and their head solidifies you then take their head out of the container and throw them on the floor and see the head shatter into a million peices.

That would be so cool to see someone die that way.

Thank You.

Comment

Katana all you got? Comin after your food with my MAC10 :bang:

Ever heard it expression nose to the grindstone? Was done for real in medieval days.
                      And if they wanted no visual evidence of how you died they would shove a hot hot poker up your...
                      Worst thing i think would be being killed by another person who enjoyed it.

Comment

I have to admit being stoned to death would be really painful.

But the worst form of death would be to die in a state of intense haram: like being drunk and committing incest.

Best way to die: a shaheed or in prayer in sujood like that man on YouTube.

Comment

^ Stoning would be pretty instant I think?

I think drowning is the worst way.

Seeing some of the smiling shaheeds, makes you wonder if it makes any difference to them how they die. Can't remember which sheikh it was off the top of my head, but he spoke of a mujahid brother who stepped on a mine.. His legs were blown off, and he was looking towards the sky smiling and saying the Angels are rushing towards him.
                          Last edited by -MA-; 22-10-10, 11:22 AM.
                          SPREAD OF EVIL
                          ZIONISM
                          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Forget how you die but where your end destination will be: Paradise or Hell

:insha: Paradise
                            http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Burning, I think. The skin peeling of your bones, and you're feeling every single singe.
                              Then your hair is on fire, and its stripping off your eyelashes.
                              And you're screaming, but nobody can help. Their just staring, shocked.
                              You can see your bones, and their melting. And you can't see, cause you're blinded by the light of the fire.
                              And your clothes! Their stuck to your skin. Sizzling!

That is just entirely horrific.

Or if you got pocked by those black thorns, like in Prince of Persia.
                              Then you'd be full of holes, and bleeding
                              Freedom exists only in the hereafter

Comment

Salaam,

dying being trapped in a car, after crashing and falling into water
                                being trapped and then slowly the water enters while you suffocate and no matter how hard you try to break its just too hard

Im shuddering right now, trust me this must be one of the most afwul ways to die
                                Alhumdulillah I have survived one of these experiences
                                but there was trauma and real life evaulation after this
                                May Allah save us Ameen
                                .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Working...
                                X