Worst way to die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst way to die?

What do you think the worst way to die is? I know many of you will say "Not knowing Allah (SWT) at time of death", which is okay, but not the answer to make this thread interesting.

To start it off, my vote would be either burning to death or drowning. Burning to death will most certainly hurt alot, but I'm sure after all the skin is burned off you wouldn't feel much after that. I hear drowning is one of the worst ways to go because you are suffocating. You're trying to breathe air, but you are breathing in water which fills your lungs, making your chest feel like it's on fire while you slowly suffocate. I hear drowning takes about 10 minutes to kill you, which would be awful.

What about you? what do you think?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: Worst way to die?

:salams,

I don't know..We should try doing whatever we can for Allaah and in the path of Islaam so when death arrives we are prepared to the best of our abilities,may Allaah forgive us and accept our du'as,ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanal View Post

I don't know..We should try doing whatever we can for Allaah and in the path of Islaam so when death arrives we are prepared to the best of our abilities,may Allaah forgive us and accept our du'as,ameen.
      That wasn't the answer I was looking for :|
      Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Well,in my opinion I think drowning is the worst aswell...

Comment

Well,in my opinion I think drowning is the worst aswell...
          و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whom do you reckon to be martyr amongst you?'' The Companions replied: "The one who is killed in Allah's way.'' He said, "In that case, the martyrs among my people would be few.'' The Companions asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Then who are the martyrs?'' He replied, "He who is killed in the way of Allah is a martyr; he who dies naturally in the Cause of Allah is a martyr; he who dies of plague is a martyr; and he who dies of a belly disease is a martyr; and he who is drowned is a martyr.''
          [Muslim].

Worst way to die is in disbelief. The pain of death itself you'll forget because the event of death will give you respite. The extraction of the soul will be devastating, the punishments of the grave will be continuous and there will be no respite from another death. And HellFire...is HellFire.
          Last edited by loonietoonie; 22-10-10, 01:59 AM.

Comment

On one hand, decapitation would be interesting because I would want to see how long my head would be alive after it's cut off. But then again, I want my body in one piece when I'm buried so I guess that's out of the question

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
              Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whom do you reckon to be martyr amongst you?'' The Companions replied: "The one who is killed in Allah's way.'' He said, "In that case, the martyrs among my people would be few.'' The Companions asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Then who are the martyrs?'' He replied, "He who is killed in the way of Allah is a martyr; he who dies naturally in the Cause of Allah is a martyr; he who dies of plague is a martyr; and he who dies of a belly disease is a martyr; and he who is drowned is a martyr.''
              [Muslim].

Worst way to die is in disbelief. The pain of death itself you'll forget because the event of death will give you respite. The extraction of the soul will be devastating, the punishments of the grave will be continuous and there will be no respite from another death. And HellFire...is HellFire.

Exactly,I know brother Wolfn you just expect straight forward answers but this is also important but other Muslims..:)

Comment

to die alone...your family has abandoned you, you don't have friends, etc.
                Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

After being electrocuted (and burned during the same accident) earlier on this year, i'm gonna have to go with that.
                  "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                    to die alone...your family has abandoned you, you don't have friends, etc.

Insha'Allaah,no one will ever get a death like that,may Allaah save us from the Shaitaan,ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by DZF View Post
                      After being electrocuted (and burned during the same accident) earlier on this year, i'm gonna have to go with that.
                      I got electrocuted at work. That was very unpleseant

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                        I got electrocuted at work. That was very unpleseant

Insha'Allaah you were fine? How do you get electrocuted at Subway brother..?

Comment

Insha'Allaah you were fine? How do you get electrocuted at Subway brother..?
                          I'm guessing.. It was busy, he hadn't had a break.. He was flicking through the sliced cheese and in his haste, a slice got flicked up and went into an empty lightbulb socket.. He jumped on the counter and tried to get it out with his finger..
                          SPREAD OF EVIL
                          ZIONISM
                          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                            On one hand, decapitation would be interesting because I would want to see how long my head would be alive after it's cut off. But then again, I want my body in one piece when I'm buried so I guess that's out of the question
                            Are you serious? That's horrible.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

on a bed, in a hotel, while fornicating with someone other than your husband/wife, drunk after a wild night partying

na'uzubillah min zalik
                              “And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.” [29:64]

Comment

Working...
                              X