Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paradise is not really Appealing to me = /.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise is not really Appealing to me = /.

Hello Their and Salams!

Well, I am a Muslim brother and I know Allah is the unseen one and Islam is the truth, but the idea of paradise seems kind of bland to me. All I really want to go after I die is meet my creator, I have really no interest in my big house in Paradise or some fancy cars. I really can't seem myself striving for these things in Paradise.

Please Help me I feel like it is conflicting with my deen. How am I suppose to restrain my desires if I have no interest in the next life.
    My service is to only the ummah.

Re: Paradise is not really Appealing to me = /.

Bro, you don't know what awaits. Our little minds can't imagine what Allah has saved for us in Paradise.
    Khair, as long as you are aware of meeting your Lord, you shouldn't go astray.
    May Allah guide us all.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Bro, you don't know what awaits. Our little minds can't imagine what Allah has saved for us in Paradise.
      Khair, as long as you are aware of meeting your Lord, you shouldn't go astray.
      May Allah guide us all.
      Thank you for those words.
      My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

Only the believers will be able to see Allah. So try to be one of them and thrive to make it to Jannah.

And Allah knows best.

(They [disbelievers] will be deprived of seeing their Rabb [in His attribute of Jam‚l] on that Day.) [SŻrat-ul-MutaffifÓn, 15]
        Last edited by Excuse_me; 21-10-10, 02:47 AM.

Comment

The Hell-fire(May Allah(swt) protect us from it) should make Paradise appealing enough.

Comment

Originally posted by AFGMAN View Post
            Hello Their and Salams!

Well, I am a Muslim brother and I know Allah is the unseen one and Islam is the truth, but the idea of paradise seems kind of bland to me. All I really want to go after I die is meet my creator, I have really no interest in my big house in Paradise or some fancy cars. I really can't seem myself striving for these things in Paradise.

Please Help me I feel like it is conflicting with my deen. How am I suppose to restrain my desires if I have no interest in the next life.
            Seeing Allah is the reward of the pious. If you want to meet your Creator and see Him then work for it. This means restraining your desires. Whether you like it or not the next life will come. You will meet your Lord, but will it be as the person of the left hand or the right hand?

You will only get what you earned. If you followed your desires, then this is the way of the people of hellfire. If you followed Allah and His messenger, this is the way of the successful, the people of paradise.

Comment

Well, Jannah is certainly better than the alternative.

Besides, if we do go to Jannah, we get whatever we want. A friend and I are personally going to have a Ferrari vs Lamborghini race in Jannah
              Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post

Besides, if we do go to Jannah, we get whatever we want. A friend and I are personally going to have a Ferrari vs Lamborghini race in Jannah
                I'm in!
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

In Jannah, Imma be Goku...:) kaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeHHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                    In Jannah, Imma be Goku...:) kaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeHHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
                    Lol. I remember we used to ask our baby cousins what would they want to be when they grew up? They'd say some superhero or something.
                    You're not much far...:p

Comment

Originally posted by AFGMAN View Post
                      Hello Their and Salams!

Walaikum salaam, brother to be honest the way u feel is not necessarily bad, I mean if your only desire is to meet and see Allah.... mashallah. But you have to want to meet Him when he is pleased with you. The ones that are in the highest level in jannah will see Allah everyday whereas the lower ones would see Him only on fridays, seeing Allah will be the greatest pleasure in jannah.
                      So if you want to meet and see your creator you have to work for it
                      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

I'm in!
                        Do you want to be the Bugatti Veyron? Lamborghini Revention and Ferrari 599 GTO are already taken. Unless you want to be the upcoming Lamborghini Jota
                        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Do you want to be the Bugatti Veyron? Lamborghini Revention and Ferrari 599 GTO are already taken. Unless you want to be the upcoming Lamborghini Jota
                          Koenigsegg!

Thread Status: Derailed.

Comment

Lol. I remember we used to ask our baby cousins what would they want to be when they grew up? They'd say some superhero or something.
                            You're not much far...:p
                            Don't make me spiritbomb you brother...I'd hate to do it. It'll take a few million DBZ episodes to get it charged up...but I will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                              Stop stealin my dreams!!!! I will be Vegeta! OVER 9000!
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X