Synthetic Wigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic Wigs

Are Synthetic Wigs haraam? Say if someone went bold and as a result suffered low self esteem and depression. After all beauty is also in the hairstyle otherwise women would not wear hijab. So is it permissible to wear wigs to gain your confidence back?

Re: Synthetic Wigs

would a women wear a wig and then a hijab on top, or just bald and hijab on top ?

Comment

Many Ulema have permitted it , the ulema of Saudi don't permit , because they consider it as part of hair extionsions , hanafis have different usool and have forbidden the hair of humans and najis hair i.e. pigs etc.

allah knows best

Comment

I Think If Its Just For Hubby Then I Do See Why Not I Mean Being Bald :scratch: Would hurt A Womens Confidence

Buh I Dunno
        And He found you lost and guided you,
        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

I don't know about wearing for husband, but I've read women aren't allowed to wear wigs.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

how can it be considered hair extensions when you have no hair in the first place?

it is not using human or animal hair which is forbidden, therefore "I think" it is permissible as the hair is synthetic.

Can men use the hair from "their" legs for example and use it to make a wig for themselves?

oh and "some" men can loose self esteem if they go bold.

Comment

What if a woman loses hair due to cancer chemotherapy treatment?
              Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
              Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet :saw: said: “Allah has cursed the woman who adds false hair and the woman who has this done, and the woman who tattoos and the women who has this done.” Reported by Bukhari

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                  Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet :saw: said: “Allah has cursed the woman who adds false hair and the woman who has this done, and the woman who tattoos and the women who has this done.” Reported by Bukhari
                  does this also applies to fake eyelashes as well
                  .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

People wear wigs for various reasons. Wigs is a fantastic fashion accessory that will give you different look fastly. It is are a unique work of art, handmade, personalized and even takes up to a couple of months to make. Stylish wigs is highly accessible in online store nowadays. There are variety of them at a wide price range avaliable, both customed expensive and affordable cheap wigs as well. They does work well to bring confidence and different experience.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X