Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avon rep

salam,

I've signed up as an avon rep i've been told i can make good money has anybody on this forum ever been an avon rep and can u make money or is it just a waste of time.
    [COLOR="royalblue"][/COLOR]Be yourself beautiful and you will find the world full of beauty.

Re: avon rep

:salams,

If you have enough customers,enough people buying enough stuff than it can be beneficial,but it takes a lot of time to establish yourself into a community as an avon rep..

Comment

It does indeed take a lot of time, but it can be a very good source of revenue.

But like all things, you get out what you put in. Be prepared to invest a lot of time, effort and patience.

Comment

I used to be an Avon rep and yes it does take up a lot of time and energy and I personally didnt have that time and was spending more than I made.
        It is also a bit like the pyrimid type scheme, where the person who signs you up gets a small percent of wat you make so the more people you can sign up the more money you can make. So don't expect to become a millionare from it

Comment

I was an avon rep as i was bored

i find it a waste of time- too much effort lost interest and not great money

unless you know you have a good customer base
          .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Work hard and keep focused. Inshallah, you will be rewarded accordingly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Avon-lady.html

Comment

Eurgh for real, cringe I didnt let my friend do that and you cant either Sister, na js kiddin up to you but it seems a waste of time and effort tbh.
              Time beat you to it

Comment

It also helps if you don't up spending all your own commission on Avon stuff too, like an Avon rep I knew did.

What I don't get, is why would people buy off a rep, when you could just buy it off the internet?

Comment

free delivery and returns if you buy off a rep...and they give out free samples when they give you your order :D

Comment

Originally posted by amaira View Post
                    it also helps if you don't up spending all your own commission on avon stuff too, like an avon rep i knew did.

What i don't get, is why would people buy off a rep, when you could just buy it off the internet?
                    Free delivery!

Originally posted by Muslimah81 View Post
                    free delivery and returns if you buy off a rep...and they give out free samples when they give you your order :D
                    Na they stingy wif da samples!

Anyways only like the silver avon jewellery, really pretty.
                    Last edited by Stylish-Girly; 23-10-10, 12:48 AM.
                    Time beat you to it

Comment

it takes time to establish yourself.

you can start by telling all your friends, your mom and aunts, and their friends. and have little parties and gatherings where you can go over the products, prices, and everything... hold them with just your friends or include the aunties too. Or tell your friends to bring their sisters and/or friends as well.

women are sometimes more tempted to buy when others around them are buying... and will buy more :up:

Avon makeup isnt expensive either so people will buy a whole bunch. If you play it out right, then you can make hundreds of dollars worth of sales in one sitting with 10 girls
                      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

yeah, this is "network marketing" and there is potential in this business. One of my coworkers friends whos been doing it for 15 years makes around 500k per quarter. You need to market your business. This would include, website, posters, maybe business cards. I'd even recommend putting a vinyl on your car. Tell as many people as possible about your business and your product line.

I know this is obvious, but have a stock. Customers dont want to wait.

:) and ofcourse put your trust in Allah. InshAllah you'll be successful.

oh and ...it'll take some time for the business to popularize so be patient and not disheartened. Target all the women's forums, bulletin boards etc.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                          I know this is obvious, but have a stock. Customers dont want to wait.
                          Keeping inventory on Avon cosmetics in particular isn't really a great idea because they have like 20 shades of lipsticks,lip glosses, shadows, etc, for example along with several different lines. Even if you buy the most popular shade and stock it up, a couple months later they end up having a new line of products anyway. Cosmetics is a really fast paced industry so stocking up can cause you to end up spending more than you need to.

Once you establish yourself among friends and family and the friends and family of your friends and family, you'll be all set, because word of mouth will do the rest for you.
                          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Working...
                          X