Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah made my saliva mix with his

:salams

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet expired in my house and on the day of my turn, leaning against my chest. One of us (i.e. the Prophet's wives ) used to recite a prayer asking Allah to protect him from all evils when he became sick. So I started asking Allah to protect him from all evils (by reciting a prayer ). He raised his head towards the sky and said, "With the highest companions, with the highest companions." 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr passed carrying a fresh leaf-stalk of a date-palm and the Prophet looked at it and I thought that the Prophet was in need of it (for cleaning his teeth ). So I took it (from 'Abdur Rahman) and chewed its head and shook it and gave it to the Prophet who cleaned his teeth with it, in the best way he had ever cleaned his teeth, and then he gave it to me, and suddenly his hand dropped down or it fell from his hand (i.e. he expired). So Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva on his last day on earth and his first day in the Hereafter.

-Sahih Bukhari

:inlove: :saw: :inlove:
    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Re: Allah made my saliva mix with his

wow, good stuff
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

thanks for sharing
      Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

:masha: So beautiful, and romantic too.

:jkk:
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

in the words of Tahir Jhangvi

Tere dahan ka chabaya hua
          pasand nabi ne siwak kiya
          lagey jo pyaley per hont tere
          usi jaga se nabi :saw: ne piya
          hai pyaar kitna nabi :saw: ko tujhse
          Humaira tujhko kaha hai aksar

Jo tera dushman, nabi :saw: ka dushman
          nabi ka dushman khuda ka dushman
          eh maa Ali ki.. jo bhonke tujh ko
          woh bil yaqeen Murtaza (R.A) ka dushman
          mein kaise sumju musalman usko
          abu jahl se bhi hai jo badhkar

Comment

:saw:

:jkk:

Jenab e Maryam ki be-gunnahi par Ek Bachchey ne di gawahi,
            Magar Tu kitni azeem hai Aaisha, Khuda ne di Khud Teri safaai.
            Last edited by Medievalist; 16-10-10, 11:37 PM.
            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

You know subhanallah this reminded me of something I heard in a lecture by Ustadh Haitham Tayyib. He said in a lecture about the romance between Ayesha (R) and the Messenger (S):

"When the Prophet (S) was on his death bed, and he was with his wife Ayesha. The Messenger (S) said, "Ayesha do you know what makes death easy for me?"
              "That I know that I will spend forever with you in paradise
              "

Awqamaa Qaal Alayhisalaatu Wasalaam.
              I need to find the source of this incident but nevertheless its beautiful.
              Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

:love: thanks sis
                أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

MashaAllah! Beautiful sharing.
                  I am proud to say "Ammi" Ayesha razi Allahu ta'ala anha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                    You know subhanallah this reminded me of something I heard in a lecture by Ustadh Haitham Tayyib. He said in a lecture about the romance between Ayesha (R) and the Messenger (S):

"When the Prophet (S) was on his death bed, and he was with his wife Ayesha. The Messenger (S) said, "Ayesha do you know what makes death easy for me?"
                    "That I know that I will spend forever with you in paradise
                    "

Awqamaa Qaal Alayhisalaatu Wasalaam.
                    I need to find the source of this incident but nevertheless its beautiful.
                    oooh masha'allah!!
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

aqd se pehley nabi :saw: ko tasveer teri jibreel ne dikhai
                      abhi to masoom thi tu Ayesha R.A
                      rasool ke jab bharem mein aai
                      phir kitni tu khush naseeb dulhan
                      ke dhula tere huzoor e anwar :saw:

Comment

talk about a thread title, you had me worried.

that was a nice read, though.
                        'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                        Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                        علي الحبشي

Comment

Working...
                        X