Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure...unpasturized...honey!

slaam.

man i dont know about you guy but pure unpasturized honey is just AWESOME!!!!

seriously i usualy have like no energey during the day but today man first day i take this stuff ive been going since like fajr non stop man its just CRAZY ENERGY. Allah was not kidding when he said he put blessings in this food.

its like 12:30 right now and not even a hint of sleep has touched me.

its either that or that this honey has been mixed with crack or somthing.

but in any case even my digestion been better my metabolisim been better (i know cause usualy i have gas and stuff) and like i said I GOT ENERGY i usualy feel like fatigued and weak but man not today.

great stuff alhamdulilah everyone should get this.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: pure...unpasturized...honey!

Where'd you buy this?
    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

at the local bulk barn. you can probably get some at health food stores too. but if you have any stores that sell things in bulk or like candy that you can buy by the gram then you can probably get honey. you pout it out of a tap like thing into a container and pay whatever it is in weight (pay by the gram/pound)

in any case i highly recomend this. i cant remember the last time i has energy like this. when i dident feel sluggish or tired.

i also noticed that even though honey improves things like testosterone production that my desire was much easier to control. like there was no anxiety or anything. it made the food digest better i think cause it was like a slow burn throughout the day instead of a quick spike in energy followed by a big crash. possibly because the honey helps insulen production as well, which helps curb off deseases such as diabeties and and cancers or failures of vital organs such as the liver.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I want this miracle honey!:there:

Comment

How much of it did you drink? I love honey...

Comment

I think will get some of this for before excercising. You are a legend if it works!

Honey is amazing and truly a miracle.. Mentioned in Qur'an and various ahadith.
            Last edited by -MA-; 14-10-10, 09:00 PM.
            SPREAD OF EVIL
            ZIONISM
            BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Found some here: http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...15&prodid=1727

or a few in ebay if you search for raw honey
              Last edited by -MA-; 14-10-10, 08:59 PM.
              SPREAD OF EVIL
              ZIONISM
              BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Pure,fresh honey is the best .My dad usually buys from this guy who sells, he gets it straight from the bee hive :) with the honeycomb and all.
                احب الصالحين و لست منهم لعل الله يرزقني صلاح

Comment

you dont wanna take raw organic honey if youre single

for the mens section to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by AHMED BHAI View Post

Why bro? Rep me and write why in the box
                    SPREAD OF EVIL
                    ZIONISM
                    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                      How much of it did you drink? I love honey...
                      well first you need unpasturized honey. the prophet S.A.W. used to put a teaspoon of honey into lukewarm water and drink it. i put a teasspoon as well in my drink and also put some on a peanutbutter sandwhich. so 2 teaspoons max.

i also noticed much better mental alerness aswell os physical alerness. the effect is almost immidiate especcaly if you drink before you eat (which is advised by the prophet S.A.W). usualy i have like ADD type of symptoms where i just cant focus but yesterday and today ive been shap as a fresh blade, able to focus better, and memorize things much more efficantly.

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                      I think will get some of this for before excercising. You are a legend if it works!

Honey is amazing and truly a miracle.. Mentioned in Qur'an and various ahadith.
                      i am no ledgend. it will bost your energy and testosterone production greatly cause of the zinc in it (zinc= testosterone).
                      Originally posted by AHMED BHAI View Post

actually no its somthing that affects the desire of both men and women as testosterone affect the drive of both males and females.

however even though it increases the desire, its also much easier to control. just from my personal experience in the past two days ive noticed the obveous testosterone production (like i feel like the man lol) but i also noticed that its alot easier to control myself, in all aspects. im not lasy for salat and i find it easier to lower my gaze. when i want to read i dont need to prep myself for it. its almost like honey is a poison to shaytan, or maybe its just the phycological affect it is having on me. i find its alot easier to have sabr and im not so pent up. i dont get angry as easily.

key note here. if you get this honey, which i really recomend as it carries huge benifits, then take note that you cannot heat it up like put it in tea or soffee cause the heat will kill the enzymes in the honey which will make it useless.

honey is a cure for many things. just off the top of my head this is what it can cure:

-it can help prevent diabeties
                      -if you put it in your eye it will eventually (after years of use) restore eyesight inshallah. it stings like heck though.
                      -a major boost to your immune system. will kill colds within days usually inshallah.
                      a cure for just about any bowel syndrome. this is important for reverts who ate prok in their non muslims says because pork causes funguses in the intestinal tract which cause cramps and bad digestion which also means your body dosent get all the nutrients from the food. the honey will kill those funguses and totaly clean you out
                      -it can cause people who are berren to concive. i read of a couple in america who been trying to have a child for 6 years. the husband AND wife were both low on the fertile scale. that took honey. the recepie is 1 tablespoon of honey, and one teaspoon of cinnamon, and to put it on your gums throughout the day. within 3 weeks she concived subhanAllah.

and those are the benifits on the top of my head. it is worth mentioning that Allah has said in the Qur'an that honey is a cure for alot of things for mankind. and in hadeith, the prophet S.A.W. gave specific medical statments on the benifits of honey. anybody who has read "prophetic medicine" will read about this.

personally i never doubted the affect of honey however i never knw how profound the affect was. like i said i have leaps and bounds of energy where i dident have that before and it was almost immidiate.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

also if one is working out testosterone production shouldent be much of an issues as your bodt is using that testosterone to heal your body intead of making bodily fluids. it is also being converted into growth horamone which is why its important to have alot of vitamine E and D and B3 for bodybuilders as these vitamins will convert horamones such as testosterone and estorgine into things like growth horamones and creatine aswell as supress the levels of estrogine in the male body. also essential minetals such as potasium and essential enzymes in honey are benifital to bodybuilders.

this is why its really important to eat a balanced diet as a bodybuilder because you need vitamines to convert horamones, and you need to also produce horamones while making sure not to burn protiens.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

You said bul barn right? Buying t tomorrow!!
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

do it up bro!

sponsor an orphan

Comment

2 teaspoons?? Man, i can down like half a jar... too bad i can't afford it if i eat it like that!

Comment

Working...
                              X