Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the non muslims

Originally posted by dour View Post
    I see a lot of Muslims in this world drinking, fooling around with the opposite sex, taking drugs, making drugs, lying, cheating, stealing, going to parties Friday night, and ect. How many Muslims drink behind closed doors in secret?
    Thats True
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
      I Dunno What To Say :scratch:

Buh Not All Non Muslims Are Like That So I Dont Agree With The Thread Title
      Probably because they have become tired of that life and then turned to religion. The majority of Non Muslims are like that, but sometimes there are exceptions to the rule. Also non-practising Muslims are like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by dour View Post
        I see a lot of Muslims in this world drinking, fooling around with the opposite sex, taking drugs, making drugs, lying, cheating, stealing, going to parties Friday night, and ect. How many Muslims drink behind closed doors in secret?

a
        As long as it is behind closed doors it's between them and Allah. The important thing being not to boast about it in public

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
        I Dunno What To Say :scratch:

Buh Not All Non Muslims Are Like That So I Dont Agree With The Thread Title
        I too don't agree with the thread title, a bit too much generalizing, you can go to a pub/bar without getting drunk to death
        My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
        Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
          If you look at it in a deeper context you can say that the nafs is trashing the body & the soul and this is the only way they feel anything.. drinkin is more like a spiritual estacy these days.
          Rambo's old man speaks with wisdom.

We are all born upon the fitrah; a natural inclination to recognise and worship Allah . Modern society has distanced human beings from their fitrah, through the insidious intellectual perversion known as atheism and it's ideological crutch, secularism. When human beings find themselves without the intended outlet for their natural inclination toward spirituality, they are driven to find other, false forms of spiritual enrichment. It is this drive that leads human beings to find solace in intoxication and to worship money, celebrites and other idols of consumption: it is a misplaced attempt to reconnect with their fitrah, their natural longing to achieve the spiritual ecstasy of a relationship with their Creator.

The same applies to Muslims that have (temporarily insha'Allah) lost their Islamic identity in this dunya.

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
            Probably because they have become tired of that life and then turned to religion. The majority of Non Muslims are like that, but sometimes there are exceptions to the rule. Also non-practising Muslims are like that too.
            wouldnt agree to that (the bold part) .... ;] myself to be non-muslim i never been doing that ... even i know few people who arent drinking at all n never did before ... u cant apply rule to all "non-muslims" as well as u cant generalize all muslims to be same ;] ... both non-muslims n muslims behave so ... of course i admit western people are more ruined in this case ... as its normal trend to follow if u dont wana be isolated from community ...
            [QUOTE]...you are going to really love islam, until you meet the muslims...[/QUOTE]
            Learn to hear Truth ...

Comment

Well, I never did that kind of stuff when I was a non-muslim, but it had always bothered me. I knew this one guy who is a salafi and he had a few illegitimate kids before reverting to Islam. He also sold and made drugs and of course he used them...I asked him how could he do that as a father, to still do drugs...I never understood that even before Islam. But this brother even after Islam still sometimes uses drugs and is incredibly disrespectful to women and still has no contact with his kids.

I do hate hearing about people getting drunk or high, etc....that is a sad existence.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
              黒い涙 流す
              私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
              言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Point noted re the generalisation

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
                If you look at it in a deeper context you can say that the nafs is trashing the body & the soul and this is the only way they feel anything.. drinkin is more like a spiritual estacy these days.
                i suppose this is true which leads to habit and addiction hence the need to drink and whatever every friday - its pathetic.
                82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

the tongue will cause many people to enter hellfire

Comment

Islam is the best religion but the truth is that some Muslims are the worst people.
                    In a multi religious community,,we see some good non-Muslims and we feel ashamed of the acts of bad Muslims.
                    Islam is so rational:we will be judged according to our deeds.

Comment

there is more to life than xfactor, football, boxing and buying junaid jumsheds latest album.

Comment

their heart is empty, looking for something to fill the void, yet Allaah () commanded :
                        Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.
                        [ Ar-Raad (The Thunder) 13:28 ]

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
                          i don't understand them at all.

Their whole "its friday, start of the weekend, lets get drunk and kill some brain cells" mentality. They come into lectures and talk about how they spent their weekends either partying and getting drunk, or they whinge about how their girlfriend/boyfriend/partner/husband/wife is not treating them right, and they call that living. Some of them apparently have "faith" but are lapsed, whatever the heck that means. They're just totally messed.

Yet they look at muslims, who are always covered and dont drink or smoke or have the whole boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/dating rubbish as the sole criteria of their existence, as being this weird thing.

Their motivations for everything are so baseless - money is the key one - they seem constantly restless, hence the need to drink alcohol and whatever other stupid things they do. They waste life. Yet they look to muslims, coming back from the prayer rooms, and they're a bit taken aback, and there's mistrust there as though your the odd one out because you dont waste your life away by imbibing alcohol, and going to pubs and clubs.

They're just so lost
                          just a bunch of stereotypes

Comment

Originally posted by insufficient View Post
                            the tongue will cause many people to enter hellfire
                            subhanallah...a very destructive yet tiny ..tool of shaitaan indeed

muslim tongues constantly engaging in backbiting scheming lying breaking hearts with words judging

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X