Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thousands of Condoms at Common wealth games village .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thousands of Condoms at Common wealth games village .

That's a lot. They need to get married asap.

Comment

Originally posted by EastLondon_Bro View Post
      huh! meaning..., i cant honestly believe that athletes would commit adultery. They could be tempted to obviously but in just ten days...im not sure maybe a couple or 2 but certainly not 10's or hundreds. i can see it being possible for the unmarried athletes though unfortunately.
      why cant u believe they cant commit fornication/adultery? ... they do it all the time .... whats new? ... ur in the UK so u would know better than me on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        why cant u believe they cant commit fornication/adultery? ... they do it all the time .... whats new? ... ur in the UK so u would know better than me on this issue
        fornication is very very different from adultery im sure you'd agree. Secondly they wont be drinking which really is the biggest catalyst for these type of things. And also there are plenty of muslims in there too. Its also the commonwealth so it avoids countries like the US.

So from the remaining uncounted individuals, so no. i still wouldn't be surpried about how many condoms were used.
        ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here :D

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
          It is the absence of Haya, segregation and Hijab that leads to Adultery and Fornication in such events Ukthi ...

:jkk:
          truesay :masha:

aside from religious reasons, aren't athletes supposed to abstain anyway ?

Comment

Originally posted by ze leetle elper View Post
            I don't see the relation between olympic games and sexual relations? Why are there machines everywhere giving out condoms, where athletic games and sports are meant to be played? Is it some kind of after-hours nightclubs or something there?
            last night in my ex high school, there was a big football game. The motto among the youth was, "you win, you get laid". If it is like that in small time show, imagine OP
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by RazielTemp View Post
              Yes we know that the Kuffar are Full of Filthy Adulterers/Fornicators, than k you for telling us what we already know.
              Funny coming from a muslim,

The companions of mohammed travelled away from home, they desired ehm, well mohamed allowed them to practice coitus interruptus with the pow who they enslaved.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior45 View Post
                Funny coming from a muslim,

The companions of mohammed travelled away from home, they desired ehm, well mohamed allowed them to practice coitus interruptus with the pow who they enslaved.
                can you say that in plain english, I don't want to make assumptions here.

Comment

This is all what the western society and culture is about. tbh i aint suprised with this rubbish... dont they provide this kinda stuff at universities as well?.... you know the intentions behind all this... disgusting read... they just want people to go into this stuff... just reminds me of the video... dirty kuffar nasheed ( search it up lol ) ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X