Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egypt, Thailand Pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Egypt, Thailand Pics

    Assalamu Alaykum,

    Quite a few people have requested me to put pictures up from my recent stay in Egypt...last time I put up pics a long time ago was of Cape Town. This link has some of my pics from Egypt, Cape Town, Thailand, our Madrasah near Durban, South Africa, and other random pics from Saudi and other places :)

    http://s386.photobucket.com/home/attalib84/index
    Last edited by Fais; 08-10-10, 06:35 PM. Reason: fixed link

  • #2
    Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

    so what has been your favorite muslim country outside of makkah and medina

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

      Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
      so what has been your favorite muslim country outside of makkah and medina
      only other Muslim countries I've been to besides Saudi are Egypt and briefly in UAE...so from those two Egypt since I spent a lot of time there

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

        Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
        only other Muslim countries I've been to besides Saudi are Egypt and briefly in UAE...so from those two Egypt since I spent a lot of time there
        You haven't experience arab africa untill you go live in dessert for at least 3 weeks with camels and tents , awesome. It makes you understand how hard it must have been for the sahaba and the prophet pbuh

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

          I called you a lot but you didn't answer
          islamway
          اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

            Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
            I called you a lot but you didn't answer
            Ohh man sorry, I forgot to tell you, I actually left earlier than expected since i finished the 10 levels at Al-Diwan...so it was cheaper for me to just come home early than to pay rent for the rest of the time I was supposed to be there...sorry akhi it was so last minute I didn't get a chance to tell anyone besides my classmates I was with
            Last edited by attalib84; 06-10-10, 08:47 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

              Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
              You haven't experience arab africa untill you go live in dessert for at least 3 weeks with camels and tents , awesome. It makes you understand how hard it must have been for the sahaba and the prophet pbuh
              Man, I'm sure...in Egypt they have the bedouins there in the desert still, we went out in the sinai peninsula and saw them, had bedouin tea and all, it was nice :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
                Man, I'm sure...in Egypt they have the bedouins there in the desert still, we went out in the sinai peninsula and saw them, had bedouin tea and all, it was nice :)
                so any plans to further maybe al-azhar ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                  Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                  so any plans to further maybe al-azhar ?
                  As of now no plans, but Allah knows best what is in store for me in the future :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                    Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
                    As of now no plans, but Allah knows best what is in store for me in the future :)
                    same here i am was thinking of studying elsewhere after my 14 years in Makkah are done. Maybe al azhar for post doctoral work in Fiqh.

                    Maybe India or Pakistan for a short period maybe 1 year just to complete main hanafi books of fiqh and usool fiqh and get ijaza in them.

                    you know a good place that teaches hanafi in arabic in India or Pakistan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                      Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                      same here i am was thinking of studying elsewhere after my 14 years in Makkah are done. Maybe al azhar for post doctoral work in Fiqh.

                      Maybe India or Pakistan for a short period maybe 1 year just to complete main hanafi books of fiqh and usool fiqh and get ijaza in them.

                      you know a good place that teaches hanafi in arabic in India or Pakistan
                      In India perhaps Nadwatul Ulema in Lucknow might teach in Arabic...in Pakistan there are a couple as well, can't remember the names though. My friend's brother goes to one of them....I think Maulana Tariq Jameel's madrasah in Pakistan teaches in Arabic as well

                      I think in Multan, Pakistan there is one called Jamia Khayrul-Madaris which teaches in Arabic
                      Last edited by attalib84; 06-10-10, 09:07 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                        :masha: You take some really nice pics :up: Thank you for sharing :love:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                          Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
                          In India perhaps Nadwatul Ulema in Lucknow might teach in Arabic...in Pakistan there are a couple as well, can't remember the names though. My friend's brother goes to one of them....I think Maulana Tariq Jameel's madrasah in Pakistan teaches in Arabic as well

                          I think in Multan, Pakistan there is one called Jamia Khayrul-Madaris which teaches in Arabic
                          You reckon i would understand them if they would teach a class ? or are they heavily accented.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                            Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                            :masha: You take some really nice pics :up: Thank you for sharing :love:
                            Shukran..no problem glad you enjoyed

                            Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                            You reckon i would understand them if they would teach a class ? or are they heavily accented.
                            You would def understand, they speak in Fusha so it will be fine

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Egypt, Thailand Pics

                              just quoting so i can access link :p

                              Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
                              Assalamu Alaykum,

                              Quite a few people have requested me to put pictures up from my recent stay in Egypt...last time I put up pics a long time ago was of Cape Town. This link has some of my pics from Egypt, Cape Town, Thailand, our Madrasah near Durban, South Africa, and other random pics from Saudi and other places :)

                              http://s386.photobucket.com/home/attalib84/index
                              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X