Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Being a new hijabi, starting afresh

Originally posted by Ani_19 View Post
    Aww thanks for the lovely comments everyone. :) I'll keep reminding myself that whatever i do is for the sake of Allah and that everything is temporary, friends come and go. Arsalan, good point and i completely agree with you on that note. I didn't wear the hijab so that people could perceive me as 'magically pious' lol. Ramadan this year and attending al maghrib lectures definately changed me - i became more practising, my iman increased and i did it for the sake of Allah so i can become closer to Him along with improving my character and my deen :love:
    based on that then congratulations :hidban:

Comment

Re: Being a new hijabi, starting afresh

Masha'Allah sis. Alhumdollilah that Allah has given you the understanding and oppurtunity sis

May Allah make it easy for you, accept it from you and make you steadfast in his Deen.

As for uni, keep you head low and just immerse yourself in your studies. Be punctual in your prayers and try to avoid unnecessary engagement with those creatures that they call men.

Read plenty of Quran and try to be agood Muslimah Insha'allah.

May Allah protect you and preserve you. x
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
      X