Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this "Religious" guy acting like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is this "Religious" guy acting like this?

Originally posted by Loser View Post
    i do
    What you mean & by the way I really like your username. Next time will choose that bro :D

Comment

teenagers, i remember that part of my life, so close yet so far away. haha bro ur gona look back at this stuff and think wth was i thinking back then lol

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
        teenagers, i remember that part of my life, so close yet so far away. haha bro ur gona look back at this stuff and think wth was i thinking back then lol
        If only Sihr was Halal...

Comment

why dont you both fight like a man... going to break egos n some bones...

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            Also as you know how he purposely ignores me most of the time. Today in class as he was passing by me. He tried to say something by showing/pointing to the paper. Yet I completely ignored him as if he doesnt exist and kept doing my work. It felt nice doing that since if he acts like im non-existent then he shud probablly get a taste of his conduct to others. Insha'allah
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You shouldn't have done that. Do you realise what happend ? He tried to put aside his jealousy and arrogance and move on. You stopped him from doing that. I know he was being daft and acting jealous because of a topi from pakistan (rotfl) and you might think it's all 'his fault' or 'his loss' ...but no. Now don't be surprised if this carries on for AGES, maybe right until after you guys graduate and get married and have kids.. you'll find eachother on whatever the new social networking base is and regret all the sillyness between you.

This has inspired me to post another thread...

Comment

I hope I dont run into him after i finish highschool.

Why should I submit to that filthy pig? I dont care if he put his crap aside. What he has done to me I wont forget rather I hope it happens to him all the time.
              Maybe you can forgive or forget his nonsense but I cannot because I dont have a life.
              Last edited by IbnulQayyim; 15-10-10, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Why should I submit to that filthy pig? I dont care if he put his crap aside. What he has done to me I wont forget rather I hope it happens to him all the time.
                Maybe you can forgive or forget his nonsense but I cannot because I dont have a life.
                has someone hacked your account :scratch:

You should forgive, but it's up to you if you forget. Although some would argue that forgetting is part of the forgiveness process. Anyways, imagine, if you can't forgive your friend - how on earth can allah forgive you?

Think outside the high school box my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
                  has someone hacked your account :scratch:

You should forgive, but it's up to you if you forget. Although some would argue that forgetting is part of the forgiveness process. Anyways, imagine, if you can't forgive your friend - how on earth can allah forgive you?

Think outside the high school box my friend.
                  I cant forgive these people in my highschool. Each day imagine your ridiculed and mocked. Looked down upon and what not.
                  I dont know if Allah will forgive me but I wont forgive that guy.

nah no1 has hacked my accounnt thank god

Comment

I cant forgive these people in my highschool. Each day imagine your ridiculed and mocked. Looked down upon and what not.
                    I dont know if Allah will forgive me but I wont forgive that guy.

nah no1 has hacked my accounnt thank god
                    ok. nasiha is nasiha. the rest is up to you.

Comment

high school is not important
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        has he been in contact with the pope? .....
                        HAHA! :rotfl:
                        PoPe!
                        POPE!

Comment

Bro, listen to Sis Sarah.
                          I don't know what's going on in your mind, but that attitude is not gonna do you any good.
                          Just because he's wrong doesn't mean it's a green light for you to be wrong, too. And, Muslims don't call other muslims (or non-muslims) "filthy pig."

Did you not make a thread about people using the term "I love you for the sake of Allah"? Let it go, and love him for the sake of Allah .
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

he's not friend material and you should move on, all in the name Allah. I had rough school memories as well, and that was like 13 years ago and I still wonder sometime whether im on the right or on the wrong or whether it all doesnt count esp all the smacking done in the before-puberty era. you know, like for the non puberty (prob below 15) but were bullying, would not face the consequences of their actions. wallahu'alam. its best to leave it all to Allah.

Comment

Working...
                            X