Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this "Religious" guy acting like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this "Religious" guy acting like this?

Assalaamu Alaykum.

In my previous thread about a friend behaving mean and rude with me. You guys gave me some advice and I had said I will post about this other dude too.

Well this guy is not my friend anymore. Before he used to do few salams and we used to sit on the table with our mutual friends at lunch timme and just talk or do homework. But he also makes fun of others. has made of fun me but hes done this with being a friendly jjoke and sommetimes has done it as revenge.
    And well I have joked about him too. So maybe this has made me hate me? (then why does he think its okay from him to make fun of others but when done to him its 'astaghfirullah'?)

Anyways now he behaves as if im dead or don't exist yet he stares at me on ocassions. When I just look at him while Im walking he will never look at me. its as if im a enemy of Allah or something. I feel like hes jealous of me. I don't see any reason at all because I'm a loser in everything so what's there to be jealous about.

But Alhamdulillah this is the last year of highschool and Insha'Allah I will graduate when I have planned to(its early than most) so hopefully I dont need to be friends with him after highschool.

He acts religious same like the previous dude in the previous thread. but when he does something totally haram clear-cut haram then its not astaghfirullah at all. So basically hes kind of just being fake from outside.

Any insights or advice?

Re: Why is this "Religious" guy acting like this?

has he been in contact with the pope? .....

Comment

Why can't you just break away and stop communications with him now?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        Why can't you just break away and stop communications with him now?
        im not in any conntact with him. he broke off me :S

Comment

you have one hell of a life. They should write a script off it and make the next american teen movie.
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            you have one hell of a life. They should write a script off it and make the next american teen movie.
            if his life deserves a movie , my one deserves a whole series :rofl1:

Comment

if u dunt hv advice y r u insulting me

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                if u dunt hv advice y r u insulting me
                actually I wasnčt insulting you, it was meant to be seen as compliment for having a more than average life.
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                  Assalaamu Alaykum.

In my previous thread about a friend behaving mean and rude with me. You guys gave me some advice and I had said I will post about this other dude too.

Well this guy is not my friend anymore. Before he used to do few salams and we used to sit on the table with our mutual friends at lunch timme and just talk or do homework. But he also makes fun of others. has made of fun me but hes done this with being a friendly jjoke and sommetimes has done it as revenge.
                  And well I have joked about him too. So maybe this has made me hate me? (then why does he think its okay from him to make fun of others but when done to him its 'astaghfirullah'?)

Anyways now he behaves as if im dead or don't exist yet he stares at me on ocassions. When I just look at him while Im walking he will never look at me. its as if im a enemy of Allah or something. I feel like hes jealous of me. I don't see any reason at all because I'm a loser in everything so what's there to be jealous about.

But Alhamdulillah this is the last year of highschool and Insha'Allah I will graduate when I have planned to(its early than most) so hopefully I dont need to be friends with him after highschool.

He acts religious same like the previous dude in the previous thread. but when he does something totally haram clear-cut haram then its not astaghfirullah at all. So basically hes kind of just being fake from outside.

Any insights or advice?
                  your deffo a teen arent u? all that teenage angst. Just forget it, big deal he doesnt speak to you and all the rest. Move on!
                  82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

actually I wasnčt insulting you, it was meant to be seen as compliment for having a more than average life.
                    aight

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
                      your deffo a teen arent u? all that teenage angst. Just forget it, big deal he doesnt speak to you and all the rest. Move on!
                      yh

Comment

Its easy to judge others wrongdoings than it is to see your own. Im not talking about you, I am talking about him. We all have done wrong at one time or other but realizing it and repenting is what is important. I feel for you in losing your friend and I so hope that he sees his errors and let bygones be bygones with you.

Be who you are and never compromise that for anyone other than Allah. Set the example for him and one thing is good, he is noticing you as you say u catch him looking. He evidently wants that friendship back so hang in there.

And you are not a loser, I think you are a wonderful person.

Comment

This same guy is still jealous over the fact that my friend bought me a topi from pakistan (i requested from him) and hes still going on about to him that why didn't my friend bring a topi for him. (It's been 2-3 weeks since hes back from pakistan and yet the jealous dude is on about this).

Also as you know how he purposely ignores me most of the time. Today in class as he was passing by me. He tried to say something by showing/pointing to the paper. Yet I completely ignored him as if he doesnt exist and kept doing my work. It felt nice doing that since if he acts like im non-existent then he shud probablly get a taste of his conduct to others. Insha'allah

Comment

i do

Comment

Originally posted by Loser View Post
                              i do
                              What you mean & by the way I really like your username. Next time will choose that bro :D

Comment

Working...
                              X