No announcement yet.

Worried about my health, any advce?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AW: Worried about my health, any advce?

Originally posted by Bint-Al-Islam View Post
    excuse my negative view of anti depressants. they cause more harm than good, from what i hear. i stay the hell away from them. :)
    well, ur the first whome i heard it from
    frst 2 weeks show side effects but only on some ppl
    i have been using em for abt 4 months an no side effects
    anyways ur point of view
    but Allah knows best :)

Comment

i just googled it (well i put all my symptoms into this website and it tells what i might be suffering from) and it said i might be suffering from underactive thyriod. :( i need a blood test, so phew now that i know what i might be suffering from.
      jazak for all your replies, Neelu that was very informative. Abu Suhayb, Jinn? :S A'uudu Bilaah. im not mentaliy ill but physically ill. what is kools btw? aproudmuslim thanks bo/sis but i would never take anti depressants if thats the last thing i have to do before i die. i rather die than take anti depressants. ;) Selma you might just be right about the thyriod, im having a blood test on Tuesday insha'alah. :)
      Salam Alaykum,

When I said to read the three kools (quls) I meant, The three Quls from the quran, u know surah Ikhlas, Al Falaq, and Anas. Someone who is afflicted by jinn does not only necessary experience mental problems, the victim could also by Allah's permission be experiencing other kind of physical symptoms, like what u described on this thread. Try listenning to ruqiya recitation (audio).
      "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster. Surah Luqman:18

Comment

Re: Worried about my health, any advce?

you could have thyroid problems, possibly underactive. Get your blood tested. Demand it from your GP. Your symptoms do seem to indicate thyroid problems.
        Swollen feet, i cant really comment. Usually people with diabeties get that, type 2 diabeties.

Use medical websites and look for your symptoms.

Honestly I agree with you, GPs are rubbish, when I have problems I search the net before going to the Doctor and diagnose myself, and correctly too, because after a few trips to the GP they end up telling me I had what I found I had anyway. Gps just treat patients like a burden, they rush appointments, barely talk to patients and wana get you out and get the next patient ASAP, like a doghnut machine.

But GPs have to talk to their patients, remind them of their jobs and what they get paid for. 7 years of Medical School and still we need to use the net for our diagnosis, quite pathetic. I should complain to the NHS, they services are getting rather rubbish these days, wonder where our taxes end up,,, ah yes, the war in the middle east.
        Allah is compassionate and He loves compassion in all things. [Hadith]
        :lailah::ahb:

Comment

excuse my negative view of anti depressants. they cause more harm than good, from what i hear. i stay the hell away from them. :)
          Ive seen it from people i know, once they are on them a person depends on them and will find it impossible to get off. Stay away.

Have you had a blood test?
          "A single day of a Lions life is worth more than a hundered years of the life of a fox" (Final moments of Tipu Sultan)
          "don't weep like a woman for what you could not defend as a man" (mother of Muhammad XII, Final moments of Muslim rule in Spain)

Comment

Working...
          X