Confidence Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence Issues

I have a confidence issue as i had lost it because of many family problems and 'black magic' done on our family. I want to regain it as I feel lost. I find it hard to talk to people. I have tried everything. I also cannot concentrate properly in lessons. I read 'Rabi zidni ilma' often (My Lord! Increase me in knowledge) but I still feel slow and dull. I do not have mental issues but lost confidence and feel stressed often. Every person i speak to who speaks their mind says 'You look lost'..... Am I a lost soul? Is there such thing as a lost soul? I do not pray all my salaat.. is this why? Please help.. i need to sort out the root cause and do not want just temporary happiness.

Thanks

Salaam

Re: Confidence Issues

Start praying all your salah.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Yes start praying your salaahs and Quran too

Then maybe see a shaykh who can help you with this or maybe guide you.
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

black magic can kill u ... get some help for it. Islamqa.com provides some help but visiting some1 who deals in this issues is better

Comment

If you miss your salah it will have a draining effect on you so you must at the very least pray your 5 fardh salah and try to work out how many you have missed and make a timetable for making them up. If you can do this then Allah subhana wa ta'alaa will look kindly upon you and you all feel a huge surge in confidence, insa'allah.
          Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

Morning H.K.

Obviously I'll answer from a non-Muslim perspective but here goes.

There are a couple of things that stood our for me from your post. Namely ...

I find it hard to talk to people
            I also cannot concentrate properly in lessons.
            Now as you say, it may just be a confidence issue. However, there may well be something else behind it. The 2 elements I've highlighted are possible symptoms of ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit [Hyperactivity] Disorder) which is something that can be easily managed through diet and/or medication.

Make an appointment and have a chat with your local doctor.

Regards.

Comment

:wswrwb:

check the following site:

http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum

inshaAllah u will find it useful. there are lots of members on there with black magic/jinn problems.
              but definitely pray ur salah! how can u get any sort of contentment in life if u neglect ur salah??

wasalaam
              "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Working...
              X