How to tell if a person is Muslim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to tell if a person is Muslim?

i dont noe but when i was in chicago in a mall. I was in sunnah clothing and topi and i was walking pass this black guy with his wife girlfriend or his sister( i doubt his sis tho) and i go pass them and he suddenly says salam alaykum.
    i go like :O literally and then I smmile back and nod and say the salam.

he was wearing: baggy jeans braided hair and all 'strait up G' if u noe what i mean and i think i better not go in detaill abt the lady.

Comment

yelll jihad when the customers approaching

if they reply back with "TAkbeer ...ALLAHU Akbar"
      then salam 'em

otherwise lol..haha

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post

then salam 'em

otherwise lol..haha
        and what bout all the other customers that start screaming and wetting their pants? ...:rofl1::rofl1:

Comment

i dont noe but when i was in chicago in a mall. I was in sunnah clothing and topi and i was walking pass this black guy with his wife girlfriend or his sister( i doubt his sis tho) and i go pass them and he suddenly says salam alaykum.
          i go like :O literally and then I smmile back and nod and say the salam.

he was wearing: baggy jeans braided hair and all 'strait up G' if u noe what i mean and i think i better not go in detaill abt the lady.
          u had a good look at them

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            and what bout all the other customers that start screaming and wetting their pants? ...:rofl1::rofl1:
            "Clean up on isle 3..."
            "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

assalamu alaykum,

even when im wearing full hijaab, abaya i have been asked if i am a Muslim

I'd say if you think they look muslim, ie, they have the noor of eeman on their face then try giving salaam.
              http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

then salam 'em
                genius! :rotfl:
                I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, the One, without any partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and His Messenger.

The smart one isn't the one who wins arguments, rather is the one who avoids getting into them in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                X