Do foxes eat cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do foxes eat cats?

I suppose they do. At least, according to a quick Google search.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/294072
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
      lol i seen a video on yourtube of a herd of bison kicking the crap out of a lion.
      jackals eat lions btw

Comment

seriously?
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          seriously?
          i saw it on animal planet ... a whole pack of them took out a male lion ... well my dad saw it

Comment

I don't know if they eat them....but the foxes and cats make some SCARY noises when they're fighting at night

Comment

In answer to the original question, yes they CAN but 99% of the time they DON'T.

Foxes, particularly urban foxes, are after easy prey. So they will go for your bins first of all, penned in animals (chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs etc.) and they have (on exceptionally rare occasions) been known to go after sleeping people - if you are silly enough to leave your doors open at night.

Generally speaking foxes don't want a fight. However need, and hunger, can sway a fox into more aggressive behaviour.

Comment

Working...
              X