X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do foxes eat cats?

:start:

Do they......?
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: Do foxes eat cats?

Doubt it... think they fight and thats about it.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Its very rare they usually leave them alone but they go after chickens ;)

Comment

U should have a test trial on this subject if u really want to find out

Comment

^^ no!

Comment

yes they do. they can kill things that are abit bigger then them too. foxes are actually quite good hunters. they are smart, fast, and amazingly strong for their size. they can catch a cat if its not carefull.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I don't know about cats, but they sure can eat chickens. A sad experience with that :/

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                yes they do. they can kill things that are abit bigger then them too. foxes are actually quite good hunters. they are smart, fast, and amazingly strong for their size. they can catch a cat if its not carefull.
                u mean those big black cats ? ... i dont think u got house cats wandering in the jungle cause they like to live with humans.

Comment

maybe

foxes r crazy

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    u mean those big black cats ? ... i dont think u got house cats wandering in the jungle cause they like to live with humans.
                    what u talking about?

she was asking if a fox can catch a cat. i grew up on a farm, and spent my summers at my grandparrents catte for 13 years of my life.

im telling you, a fox can catch a cat. a fox will tear a cat to peices actually.

cats live all over the place. stray cat live everywhere. foxes generally dont go into the city like in the GTA but where i live its all bush. the town i live in is like drop dead in the middle of a forest. actually, if i wanted to go bushwhacking right now, all i got to do is put on my shoes, walk out the front door, take a right and walk for 2 minuites and once i walk past the treeline i got thousands of hectares of forest to go and explaore if i wanted to.

actually 6 years ago, maybe 5 minuites away from where i live now, me and my buddy at the time got trapped by a pack of grey wolves inside an old abandoned dump truck all night long. literally 5 or 10 minite walk from here, i got trapped by a pack of grey wolves.

on averages 2 bears a year come stolling into town here and the police have to go and blow its head off.
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

what u talking about?

she was asking if a fox can catch a cat. i grew up on a farm, and spent my summers at my grandparrents catte for 13 years of my life.

im telling you, a fox can catch a cat. a fox will tear a cat to peices actually.

cats live all over the place. stray cat live everywhere. foxes generally dont go into the city like in the GTA but where i live its all bush. the town i live in is like drop dead in the middle of a forest. actually, if i wanted to go bushwhacking right now, all i got to do is put on my shoes, walk out the front door, take a right and walk for 2 minuites and once i walk past the treeline i got thousands of hectares of forest to go and explaore if i wanted to.

actually 6 years ago, maybe 5 minuites away from where i live now, me and my buddy at the time got trapped by a pack of grey wolves inside an old abandoned dump truck all night long. literally 5 or 10 minite walk from here, i got trapped by a pack of grey wolves.

on averages 2 bears a year come stolling into town here and the police have to go and blow its head off.

so coool, except for the foxes and cats and the last line:(

Comment

what u talking about?

repeat the thread title after me

Do foxes eat cats?

Comment

do they eat them? i cant say for sure. im not to knowledgeale on what animals eat. i more know what animal i can eat lil. but im assuming that if an animal hunts it, it will eat it, except in special occasions like defending itself.

foxes are quite smart and so are cats. and if an animal is hungry it will eat whatever it can. if a fox is going to try and catch a cat, im assuming its going to eat it, because a cat is not an easy animal to catch. they are fast and agile and can clime trees and have nocturnal vision and a super keen sence of hearing. if a fox is going to take the time and energy to try and catch a cat, its not for play, its cause its hungry.

also take for instance the wolf incedent i told you about. humans genreally arent on the list of what wolves eat. but it was early spring and these wolves were dead serious at eating me and my buddy.

humans arent that easy to catch either after all we can weild all kinds of seapons like spears and knive and whatnot and animals arent dumb that know what a weapon is when they see it. but when hunger strikes the rules change.

a cat i just as liable to get eaten as any other animal if theyt arent carfull.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

i just saw a baboon chase a cheetah on Animal planet and eat a deer .... and u though they were herbivores? ...

O.O

Comment

lol i seen a video on yourtube of a herd of bison kicking the crap out of a lion.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
                              X