Does anyone shop from Primark?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone shop from Primark?

I finished school and then went to town in to the high street and I saw loads of people with PRIMARK bags.

Is it the PRIMARK HYPE NOW? LOL

Re: Does anyone shop from Primark?

In the current recession, Primark is THE place to go"!
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
      In the current recession, Primark is THE place to go"!
      Ima try it out one day! Probably next week though...

Comment

I think Primark is busier on Saturdays.

Anyway I don't shop in Primark that much. Some of the clothes are really cheap and in low quality and you can easily steal something even though theres CCTV. The handbags that costs £2 rip easily as well.

Comment

The thing is with primark EVERYONE wears their stuff. You walk out on the street wearing ANYTHING primark, be well prepared to see loads of other people wearing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
            The thing is with primark EVERYONE wears their stuff. You walk out on the street wearing ANYTHING primark, be well prepared to see loads of other people wearing the same thing.
            True. I have a friend who goes to another city to shop because someone else might be wearing the same thing as him LOL.

NEW LOOK FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
              I think Primark is busier on Saturdays.

Anyway I don't shop in Primark that much. Some of the clothes are really cheap and in low quality and you can easily steal something even though theres CCTV. The handbags that costs £2 rip easily as well.

yah well, for £2 it's not exactly going to upset you if it rips!
              You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

£2 is alot of money you know, you can Travel from Birmingham to London with that and back!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                  True. I have a friend who goes to another city to shop because someone else might be wearing the same thing as him LOL.

NEW LOOK FTW
                  Same with Zara..thats all you ever see people wearing on Oxford St

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
                    £2 is alot of money you know, you can Travel from Birmingham to London with that and back!

On the Megabus? :p

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Actually it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
                        Actually it will.
                        My cheapy Primark bag ripped while I was on holiday. Didnt bother me in the slightest since it survived long enough to fulfill its purpose...now if my £50 bag ripped, that would be

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

i shop from primark for cheap but nice outfits i can wear just working around the house so it doesn't matter if it gets messed up whatever.
                          not exactly going to wear jane norman whilst mopping the bathroom. plus now and then you come across decent stuff.
                          The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                          (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                          In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

On the Megabus? :p
                            IDK what bus but I sent a freshie that way once... and now he has dissapeared.

My cheapy Primark bag ripped while I was on holiday. Didnt bother me in the slightest since it survived long enough to fulfill its purpose...now if my £50 bag ripped, that would be
                            I still gawt my £25 messenger bag from next, i cba buyin a new one... I might for Uni.. idk.

Comment

you've never been to Primark ?
                              I thought every single human in Britain been there, cuz its always packed.
                              There is no such thing as an Israel,
                              It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Working...
                              X