Does your parade get rained on at times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your parade get rained on at times

We are all faced with the storms of life at one time or other. But behind every storm is a shining sun. Dont let the cares of this world get you down, just say this is the time to exercise my patience, love, perserverence and let them do their job so we will be stronger to face another storm.

Re: Does your parade get rained on at times

:(

Comment

just rmember, its always darkest before dawn.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

:D
        Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
        :(
        Awww Momo, that frowny face made me sad. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          just rmember, its always darkest before dawn.
          That is the story of my life, the answer may not come right away but it is always on time and sometimes at the last minute.

Comment

Working...
          X