a good reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good reminder

salam brothers and sister. i know im not the best of muslims and i have trouble practicing this myself, howevr i feel that the weight of this reminder must be said even though i am lacking in this aspect of the deen. i feel it is a good reminder for myself, my brothers and sisters, and to all of humanity.

And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allh) (i.e. this Qur'n and worship of Allh), We appoint for him Shaitn (Satan devil) to be a Qarn (a intimate companion) to him. (36)

And verily, they (Satans / devils) hinder them from the Path (of Allh), but they think that they are guided aright! (37)

Till, when (such a one) comes to Us, he says [to his Qarn (Satan / devil companion)] "Would that between me and you were the distance of the two easts (or the east and west)" a worst (type of) companion (indeed)! (38)

It will profit you not this Day (O you who turn away from Allh's remembrance and His worship) as you did wrong, (and) that you will be sharers (you and your Qarn) in the punishment. (39

this whole tise of events started how? in the 36'th ayah of surah Az-Zukhruf Allah says:

And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allh) (i.e. this Qur'n and worship of Allh), We appoint for him Shaitn (Satan devil) to be a Qarn (a intimate companion) to him. (36)

this is the root of the problem. the person forgot to remember Allah, and then Allah appointed for him a shaytan, who misguided him untill he was in the fire of hell.

we should take heed of this warning.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: a good reminder

Jazak Allah khair for the post. We are constantly in need of this reminder. Our root problem is forgetting Allah, or disobeying him, causing shaitan to lead us astray.

May Allah Guides all and help us do that which pleases him.
    المادح نفسه كذاب
    I do not fear for the person who thinks, even if he loses his way, for he will return to the truth. Rather, I fear for the person who doesn't think, even if he is correctly guided, for he will be like a wisp of straw at the mercy of the wind. Muhammad al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
    X