Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it true that if we don't keep relations

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    Exactly! This kind of attitude is like with the christians who are like "I can do anything I want and still go to heaven as long as I believe jesus is my lord and saviour" . Live in fear of Allah.
    Originally posted by x--x View Post
    No but if you purposely disobey Allah after he has clearly warned you against something then you can't go expecting his mercy. There is no guarantee that anyone will enter jannah and having a laid back attitude will not help.
    yep true
    well said

Comment

Originally posted by mundo View Post
      Assalamoalaikum

Regarding cutting ties, if you do it for religeous reasons e.g. family are strong barelwis or shia etc then that is understandable. Also, say if they earn haraam money like working in banks etc you can refuse eating from their house, not going to dawats etc. That is understandable and you cannot comprimise on your deen.

Saying that you should not cut ties and should always keep in contact albeit on a formal basis.

I dont know what kind of "pain" they caused you but I find its sometimes better to stay away if you know ur not gonna get along. Not cutting ties but keeping a distance.
      wa Alaykumussalaam
      no they are sunni hanafi and well the sisters are probably kuffar or almost reaching there. So I wont say they are kuffar yet. And I know what I am saying so dont u all go jumping tht im doing takfeer etc...they have insulted islam, Allah etcc...

so anyways really they act as if im dead or not evne there :S

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
        wa Alaykumussalaam
        no they are sunni hanafi and well the sisters are probably kuffar or almost reaching there. So I wont say they are kuffar yet. And I know what I am saying so dont u all go jumping tht im doing takfeer etc...they have insulted islam, Allah etcc...

so anyways really they act as if im dead or not evne there :S
        Don't worry bro, you've got your ummah family. :)

Comment

Working...
        X