X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just immagine

salam.

just immagine how the prophet S.A.W. felt after reciving this ayah

ďThis day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.Ē [5:3]

i think this was the last revelation, was it not?

if it was, immagine how that would feel. after 23 years of revelations, 13 of those years in mekkah, where there was seemingly no hope, to exodus to medinah, from badr to hudabiya an uhud and back to mekkah. just immagine the kind of sorrow that would have hit you after knowing that there is nomore revelation. but at the same time the kind of joy knowing that the mission of la ilaha illala has been acomplished.

just try to really get a grip on how that moment in time was like. i get a lump in my throat every time i think of it.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan
Working...
X