Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hifz Experiences

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    special paper? lol no, not that i know of. you should write the quraan from memory whatever you have innit, that's the idea as far as i've understood it

imagine having that and then showing your grandchildren, that would be cool
    i'll try inshaAllah, caught up in revision these days smh

:jkk:
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Here's a new game me and little bro play. He picks an ayah and I continue it or do the next one and say the surah. He enjoys it and I do too lol. It's fun and good revision.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

And we have 5 Juzz left in shaa Allah till I complete warsh hifdh in shaa Allah, may Allah accept it from us ameen.

But I am not sure what to do next :/ i think for Quraan i am okay for now and need to focus on the poems but i really want to start fiqh properly but don't know where :/

Not sure of any institutes that do fiqh here

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I need to start regularly reading the Quraan. Make dua for me brothers and sisters.
          I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

:salams

hey peeps thought i'd share this site basically its the whole Qur'an verse by verse,
            you can either download or listen online, it has quite a few different reciters, like mishary al afasy, husary etc and its really good if you're trying to memorize...

http://www.everyayah.com/data/status.php

:jkk:

p.s just click on Ayat MP3 Recitations and you'll find the list of reciters there...

Comment

• "I heard my grandfather say: I asked my father for permission to study under Qutaybah, so he said: "First learn the Qur'aan and then I will give you permission." So I memorized the Qur'aan by heart. Then he said to me: "Remain until you have led the people in prayer with it (i.e. for taraweeh prayer)." So I did so, and after the "eed prayer he gave me permission, so I left for Marw. [Related by adh-Dhahabee in Tadhkiratul-Huffaadh (2/722).]"
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

My ijaazah story - fajr
                شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

so alhamdulilah last year i finished juz amma. im self taught so i have a lot of mistakes in tajweed and my accent really makes things difficult but alhamdulilah i finsihed the juz
                  im now trying to work on surah kahf and im struggling. im finding it a lot harder than the surahs in juz amma (maybe coz they ayat are longer). but subhannallah tonight i reviewed what i know. im up to like ayah thirty and subhannallah ive made so many mistakes like missed out words or jumbled things up that i basically have to go back to the start and try fix my memorisation. does anyone have any advice like should i maybe go back to an easier surah or something. im finding a lot of the words harder to pronounce too
                  any advice would be welcome
                  btw [MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION] your signatures freaked me out a little now over this i really hope subhannallah its not that
                  "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Hifz Experiences

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]
                    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Allahuma barik. Good to hear. Have you thought about studying with a teacher? It makes things a whole lot easier wallahi. Maybe see if you there are any hifz classes in your area or maybe even look online. - Skype is a good platform if you don't have other means. Also tajweed is very very important because if we make one little mistake it can change the meaning of the verse and we don't want that. Also tajweed makes hifz a whole lot easier and once you've memorised with tajweed you're covered in sha Allah. Any way. Memorising tips, after fajr in sha Allah do a few verses and go over it the whole day after every Salah, before or after isha review those verses and learn a few more and review again in the morning.

That is what I do but we all have different ways of memorising so try it out in sha Allah.

Use Hussary or Minshawi and just listen to them reciting the verses over and over again, repeat after them in sha Allah.
                    May Allah make it easy for you, you're doing good Ma sha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Allahuma barik. Good to hear. Have you thought about studying with a teacher? It makes things a whole lot easier wallahi. Maybe see if you there are any hifz classes in your area or maybe even look online. - Skype is a good platform if you don't have other means. Also tajweed is very very important because if we make one little mistake it can change the meaning of the verse and we don't want that. Also tajweed makes hifz a whole lot easier and once you've memorised with tajweed you're covered in sha Allah. Any way. Memorising tips, after fajr in sha Allah do a few verses and go over it the whole day after every Salah, before or after isha review those verses and learn a few more and review again in the morning.

That is what I do but we all have different ways of memorising so try it out in sha Allah.

Use Hussary or Minshawi and just listen to them reciting the verses over and over again, repeat after them in sha Allah.
                      May Allah make it easy for you, you're doing good Ma sha Allah.
                      jazak allah khair you've given me some things to think about
                      i had a teacher but he moved to australia lol, thing is i need someone with a lot of patience as with my accent its very slow going and i havent really found someone willing to invest the time i need
                      paying someone over skype is a good idea inshaallah will think about it
                      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Hifz Experiences

SubhanAllah, yes defo look for another teacher and always tell them to give you time, we always start slow at first.

Yep sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

so alhamdulilah last year i finished juz amma. im self taught so i have a lot of mistakes in tajweed and my accent really makes things difficult but alhamdulilah i finsihed the juz
                          im now trying to work on surah kahf and im struggling. im finding it a lot harder than the surahs in juz amma (maybe coz they ayat are longer). but subhannallah tonight i reviewed what i know. im up to like ayah thirty and subhannallah ive made so many mistakes like missed out words or jumbled things up that i basically have to go back to the start and try fix my memorisation. does anyone have any advice like should i maybe go back to an easier surah or something. im finding a lot of the words harder to pronounce too
                          any advice would be welcome
                          btw @*sheba* your signatures freaked me out a little now over this i really hope subhannallah its not that
                          It's better for you to start memorising from Fatihah to Naas
                          نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

"Ibn Al-Jazari, the head of the Qur’aan reciters said: “It is the way of Allaah regarding those who recite the Qur’aan with perfection that they would enjoy it. I saw some people who did not have nice voices but were excellent in their recitation, so whenever he would recite, he would affect people’s hearts." Muhammad Al Munajjid
                            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

:salams

I read the whole thread and learnt so much from it, it's one of my favourites :inlove: MashaaAllah may Allah bless all of you who are hafidh/hafidhas or memorising atm :)

I really want to become a hafidha one day InshaaAllah. Just the thought of carrying the Quran in the heart sounds so amazing it literally makes my heart skip a beat and makes me want to cry lol I try to learn a little every now and then but my tajweed isn't very good *sigh*. And I'm such a sinful soul, I will most probably forget everything that I learn :( I already struggle to remember the small portions that I learn..

I will keep trying though, InshaaAllah one day
                              "Let the days do as they please
                              And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                              Do not despair due to the events of the past
                              For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

:)

May Allah grant us forgiveness and totally erase all of our sins and not hold us accountable for our mistakes and shortcomings towards His Book and may He make the Quraan a hujja for us and never ever make it a hujja against us in dunya or aakhira and may He make us of the people of the Quraan who are the special people of Allah and may He allow us to teach 40 people at minimum His Book ameen ameen ameeeeeeen

Almost there in Shaa Allah:inlove:

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Working...
                                X