X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hifz Experiences

What a child, jazaahullahu Khairan and his parents, baraakAllah feehi

He can't pronounce the Raa lol, so cute.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I need a teacher :/

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

*mega-bump*

Uber cute! :masha:
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

haraaam! how can this beautiful thread be left for an entire month without being bumped or posted in :shock:

Firstly, baarakAllahu feek to TMR for his achievement (see his blog), really well-done may Allah keep increasing you with the Quraan and the rest of us ameen. Really well-done.

Secondly, i had probably one of my most greatest and important exams ever (so far) last week. I've never in my entire life felt so nervous about an exam ever because of what it has to do with. It was one of those exams that had to be delayed i think about 3 times in total until we found a day we were all available. I understand why they say nerves do nothing for you when it comes to Quraan which is true coz you'll forget everything. I revised soooo much day in, day out (i guess this is something i should be doing anyway that's what i learnt i mean to that extent it was a great chunk daily). Anyways, alhamdulilah Allah made it successful out of His Mercy alhamdulilah tho there is more.

I've done exams throughout my life even several in one day but this one was the most important and greatest and i could feel it.

Alhamdulilah anyway.

Thirdly, keep this thread going all the time.

Fourthly, something else which i'll probably share when it's ready.

May Allah forgive us and accept from us and reward our parents ameen.

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 17-02-15, 10:41 PM. Reason: old

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              haraaam! how can this beautiful thread be left for an entire month without being bumped or posted in :shock:

Firstly, baarakAllahu feek to TMR for his achievement (see his blog), really well-done may Allah keep increasing you with the Quraan and the rest of us ameen. Really well-done.

Secondly, i had probably one of my most greatest and important exams ever (so far) last week. I've never in my entire life felt so nervous about an exam ever because of what it has to do with. It was one of those exams that had to be delayed i think about 3 times in total until we found a day we were all available. I understand why they say nerves do nothing for you when it comes to Quraan which is true coz you'll forget everything. I revised soooo much day in, day out (i guess this is something i should be doing anyway that's what i learnt i mean to that extent it was a great chunk daily). Anyways, alhamdulilah Allah made it successful out of His Mercy alhamdulilah tho there is more.

I've done exams throughout my life even several in one day but this one was the most important and greatest and i could feel it.

Alhamdulilah anyway.

link of tmr's blog?
              Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

:jkk:

Alhamdulilah anyway.
                Ma-sha Allah. May Allah grant you success in all your studies.
                "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                  link of tmr's blog?
                  It's in my sig.

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

:start:

The Road to Acquiring Proficiency with the Qur’an

(Tajweed Notes, Exercises and Summaries)

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                      It's in my sig.
                      oh yup, :jkk: :)
                      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Alhamdulilah anyway.

So how is ur hifdh coming along would you mind saying how far along you are in the Quran?
                        Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but for me I find reading less times but more often to be more effective for my long term memory than many times in one day. So like 20 times over the course of 2 weeks > 100 times in one day. Strange how the mind works.
                          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

:insha: one thing I will suggest is when you have some time, go through this entire thread every single page because a lot of gooood stuff has been shared on here

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I love this thread

لا تفكر كثيرا
                              بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I'm doing hifz lool. I'm so slow. I'm nowhere near finishing juz amma. :/ The teacher said it's better to start from Surat al Baqarah but it's so big and intimidating. If I memorise all of jus amma, walahi i'll be happy!! I did memorise it as a child but I forgot it due to lack of reinforcement!

I learnt Humazah today. I'm on the next one now.

No one laugh at me. :inlove:

I'm doing like a few ayahs a week. I need to start reading qur'an everyday.
                                Last edited by HopefulOne; 04-01-15, 09:39 PM.
                                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X