• Show
Clear All

• Hifz Experiences

:salams:

http://youtu.be/vLXNJEVd0Xg
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: Hifz Experiences

Is it haram for a teacher to get paid for teaching me Qur'an? Would it be haram to pay him ? I can't find anyone who will teach me for free.
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

No, it's not.

And Allah ta'ala knows best.
        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Can't remember if it was in this thread or not, but someone posted a video of Shaykh Ayman relating an incident of something Imam Hamzah once saw in a dream. I have the video on my computer but it's just the Arabic, and this one that was posted had the translation included as well. Anyone have a link for it?

This is the one without the subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68hOIMbokw

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
              Can't remember if it was in this thread or not, but someone posted a video of Shaykh Ayman relating an incident of something Imam Hamzah once saw in a dream. I have the video on my computer but it's just the Arabic, and this one that was posted had the translation included as well. Anyone have a link for it?

This is the one without the subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68hOIMbokw
              http://youtu.be/ejVOOIbfiJs
              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                Is it haram for a teacher to get paid for teaching me Qur'an? Would it be haram to pay him ? I can't find anyone who will teach me for free.
                Any other answers for this?

[SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Sorry dont know the ruling but if you dont mind me asking, where do you live? also, are you looking for online or onsite teacher?

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                  O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                    Sorry dont know the ruling but if you dont mind me asking, where do you live? also, are you looking for online or onsite teacher?
                    I live in Dubai. No, it's fine. Looking for someone to sit with face to face.

Comment

I live in Dubai. No, it's fine. Looking for someone to sit with face to face.
                      Your local masjid dont hv free classes?

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                        Your local masjid dont hv free classes?
                        The Sheikh is busy with too many people already and he doesn't speak English. I need someone to teach me proper tajweed while explaining to me as well.

Comment

:sub: That link in your signature looks helpful for pronunciation. I'll start on that for now. May you be rewarded greatly for sharing that.

Woah...it even teaches Arabic language

:jkk: Ukhti. That is a really helpful link.

Comment

The Sheikh is busy with too many people already and he doesn't speak English. I need someone to teach me proper tajweed while explaining to me as well.
                            I know a markaz in dubai taht teaches for freee however its only restricted to sisters, think its located off almanara road, i will ask them if they know something similar for brothers too :insha:

:sub: That link in your signature looks helpful for pronunciation. I'll start on that for now. May you be rewarded greatly for sharing that.

Woah...it even teaches Arabic language

:jkk: Ukhti. That is a really helpful link.
                            Email the admin of that blog :insha: and they will hook you up with a male teacher on skype for online classes, something is better than nothing, right?

wa iyyakum

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
                              :jkk:

Comment

No i do not think so.

There are many people who survive on teaching others. If they are not paid , how will they earn livelihood ?

Comment

Working...
                                X