Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hifz Experiences

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Hifz Experiences

    Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
    What's that milkshake general??
    Barley powder with milk. Or sometimes choco cream or cashew buscuits. Mix them in the blender with some ice and sugar.

    Comment


    • Re: Hifz Experiences

      Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      Allah encourages you to do so, as the verse in the first post !
      Of course, but I need to be alive, in sha Allah.


      Comment


      • Re: Hifz Experiences

        Alhamdulillah. Memorization after Fajr. Recitation after Asr and Isha. All in all was able to spend 40 minutes today. Tommorow's time goal is 1 hour.

        Comment


        • Re: Hifz Experiences

          Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
          Alhamdulillah. Memorization after Fajr. Recitation after Asr and Isha. All in all was able to spend 40 minutes today. Tommorow's time goal is 1 hour.
          SubhanAllah general, you're increasing it day by day,
          How much per day are you able to memorize??
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

          Comment


          • Re: Hifz Experiences

            Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
            SubhanAllah general, you're increasing it day by day,
            How much per day are you able to memorize??
            3 ayat or 2 lines is ideal.

            Comment


            • Re: Hifz Experiences

              Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
              I wish to recite 3 hours daily. Any good timings to do it. Yesterday i could only do it for 20 minutes.
              Our hifdh teachers used to stress the time aft maghrib and aft fajr. After fajr the mind is alert and fresh and after maghrib is usually when you have the most time and things start to wind down for the day.

              Comment


              • Re: Hifz Experiences

                Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
                3 ayat or 2 lines is ideal.
                If you're constant, honestly speaking, that's a lot of Ayahs, MashaAllah,
                May Allah make it easy for you general !!
                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                Comment


                • Re: Hifz Experiences

                  Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                  If you're constant, honestly speaking, that's a lot of Ayahs, MashaAllah,
                  May Allah make it easy for you general !!
                  :jkk: . I need aim for consistency now. How's ur routine CE ?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Hifz Experiences

                    Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
                    :jkk: . I need aim for consistency now. How's ur routine CE ?
                    Mine's ridiculous, I always aim for more, which makes nothing come my way, Have memorized 1 29 and 30 Juz.
                    I recite after Maghrib but I hate my voice, tajweed never goes perfect, although I know all rules, then sometime in night also.
                    Any advices?
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Hifz Experiences

                      Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      Mine's ridiculous, I always aim for more, which makes nothing come my way, Have memorized 1 29 and 30 Juz.
                      I recite after Maghrib but I hate my voice, tajweed never goes perfect, although I know all rules, then sometime in night also.
                      Any advices?
                      That is not bad , pretty good :)

                      Comment


                      • Re: Hifz Experiences

                        Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                        Mine's ridiculous, I always aim for more, which makes nothing come my way, Have memorized 1 29 and 30 Juz.
                        I recite after Maghrib but I hate my voice, tajweed never goes perfect, although I know all rules, then sometime in night also.
                        Any advices?
                        Do u recite with qira’aah of Hafs ‘an Aasim or qiraa’ah of Warsh ‘an Naafi’

                        Comment


                        • Re: Hifz Experiences

                          Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
                          Do u recite with qira’aah of Hafs ‘an Aasim or qiraa’ah of Warsh ‘an Naafi’
                          Hafs ‘an Aasim,
                          I always wanted to find the other 6 recitations, couldn't find them ever !!
                          Where do you found that Warsh an Naafi musshaff from??
                          Which one's easier??
                          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Hifz Experiences

                            My hifdh days were the sweetest days of my life.
                            º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

                            Comment


                            • Re: Hifz Experiences

                              salam,
                              iam currently on Surah Ya-Sin, and m having difficulty in kinda getting this verse ( إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ أَغْلَالًا فَهِيَ إِلَى الْأَذْقَانِ فَهُم مُّقْمَحُونَ ﴿٨ stick to my brain, i am not able to memorise it confidently, so when m revising the Surah, this Ayah makes me stuck.

                              Any tips, getting this done over with??
                              The Masjid's are free, but empty,
                              The Clubs are paid and full,
                              Its free to enter Heaven
                              But costly to enter Hell.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Hifz Experiences

                                Originally posted by nymph View Post
                                salam,
                                iam currently on Surah Ya-Sin, and m having difficulty in kinda getting this verse ( إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ أَغْلَالًا فَهِيَ إِلَى الْأَذْقَانِ فَهُم مُّقْمَحُونَ ﴿٨ stick to my brain, i am not able to memorise it confidently, so when m revising the Surah, this Ayah makes me stuck.

                                Any tips, getting this done over with??
                                Repeat it like 70 times.. or even a hundred times
                                º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X