Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hifz Experiences

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Hifz Experiences

    Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
    You mean during tahajjud?
    You can recite older memorization during tahajjud, then newer memorization(or if you're still memorizing then you can memorize) after tahajjud before fajr. That way you can cover at least an hour's worth of recitation before you even make fajr. It also seems to make it easier to recite more during the day.

    Comment


    • Re: Hifz Experiences

      Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
      the ulema of the past spoke highly of nuts like cashews
      Man cahsew nuts have to be the best food on the planet. My mother and I absolutely love them. Guess this is very good news! The only problem my mother has is that she feels extremely warm after eating them and sometimes experience a nose bleed.
      Watch those eyes

      Comment


      • Re: Hifz Experiences

        For memorisation, early morning is very beneficial..

        For recitation, a quarter or half juz before and after each salaah is easy to do.
        Just make it part of your routine and you will be suprised how much Tlawah you will do daily.
        “You miss the garden, because you want a small fig from a random tree.” Rumi

        Comment


        • Re: Hifz Experiences

          read and memorize Quran online by hafiz Quran tutors.....onlinequranexplore.com
          Learn Quran online | Read and memorize Quran | E Quran academy | Online Quran teaching Skype

          Comment


          • Re: Hifz Experiences

            Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
            the ulema of the past spoke highly of nuts like cashews
            I had a load of almonds one night it didn't do very well with my health :-( I think I will try cashew now in shaa Allah.

            Regarding after fajr, a question for those more knowledgable, does sleep before fajr improve memory or is it the same if one stays up? When one is staying up the night for fajr for example, should one recite before or after fajr in this scenario? The reason being is I usually stay up till a few hours after fajr due to insomnia so I tend to spend the nights in worship and days asleep lol.

            Comment


            • Re: Hifz Experiences

              Originally posted by The White Rose View Post
              I had a load of almonds one night it didn't do very well with my health :-( I think I will try cashew now in shaa Allah.

              Regarding after fajr, a question for those more knowledgable, does sleep before fajr improve memory or is it the same if one stays up? When one is staying up the night for fajr for example, should one recite before or after fajr in this scenario? The reason being is I usually stay up till a few hours after fajr due to insomnia so I tend to spend the nights in worship and days asleep lol.
              You should sleep a bit in night also, it is Sunnah, and don't eat too many cashews either,!!!!
              Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

              Comment


              • Re: Hifz Experiences

                omg excellent thread BUMP
                If Allah subhana wa ta ala, allows me the days, I will do this.


                Comment


                • Re: Hifz Experiences

                  Very Good thread :)

                  Comment


                  • Re: Hifz Experiences

                    Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                    Very Good thread :)
                    You see it for the first time?
                    This was the thread that led me to ummah forum!!
                    Alhamdulillah !
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Hifz Experiences

                      .....
                      Last edited by AbulUthman; 31-07-14, 03:38 AM.
                      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Hifz Experiences


                        لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                        Comment


                        • Re: Hifz Experiences

                          Sh masraawi in the UK mashalah what a blessing.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Hifz Experiences

                            I have found milk shakes beneficial for improving memory. Alhamdulillah i was able to recite for 20 minutes after Isha @ home yesterday. My target is 35 minutes today.
                            Last edited by Aj2; 22-04-14, 09:17 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Hifz Experiences

                              Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                              Sh masraawi in the UK mashalah what a blessing.
                              bro. Why dont u start a thread on hadith memorization.!

                              Comment


                              • Re: Hifz Experiences

                                Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
                                I have found milk shakes beneficial for improving memory. Alhamdulillah i was able to recite for 20 minutes after Isha @ home yesterday. My target is 35 minutes today.
                                What's that milkshake general??
                                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X