• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faatima18
    replied
    Re: Hifz Experiences

Misk Academy

www.MiskAcademy.comhttp://www.miskacademy.com/blog
    Last edited by faatima18; 22-06-13, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• the_middle_road
    replied

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    I'm recovering from a fever and alhamdulilah most has gone, now I've just got the sore throat and cough which has effected my recitation and I keep getting the cough and an itchy throat. Any remedies? Or should I just leave it be? Don't got honey or ginger btw.

An alhamdulilah warsh classes are confirmed for after Ramadhan.
    Link

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

I'm recovering from a fever and alhamdulilah most has gone, now I've just got the sore throat and cough which has effected my recitation and I keep getting the cough and an itchy throat. Any remedies? Or should I just leave it be? Don't got honey or ginger btw.

An alhamdulilah warsh classes are confirmed for after Ramadhan.
    Last edited by F_R; 18-06-13, 12:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
    SubhanAllah, mashaAllah! May Allah bless him through the Quran, ameen

Here's another child who is memorizing the Quran:
    نبيل علي العوضي@NabilAlawadhy
    Had to bump these subhanAllah Jazakumullahu khairan for sharing.

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
    by paying your zakah the zakah of knowledge is to teach it to others. also to thank allah by praying the night prayer with 1 juzz a night and learn more about quran and the qiraat and tafseer and all the sciences of quran caligraphy included
    Where's this brother gone? His advice in this thread was always very helpful.

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
    How will we go on once we have finished doing hifdh?
    Warsh :D then more warsh :D oh and then finally warsh again :D

Originally posted by Illest View Post
    MashaAllaah..this is one of the best threads on the forum.

BarakAllaahu feekum
    Indeed this thread is just brilliant :masha:

Leave a comment:

• the_middle_road
    replied

Overcoming Hubut – A Discouraging Obstacle in Hifdh al-Qur’an

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

SubhanAllah only 5weeks-ish left till Ramadhan

- Hmmmmmm yea am not doing warsh but I really want to. I will have more spare time :insha: :insha: :insha: but I will probably have Surah tawbah memorised by/during Ramadhan and my current hifdh more solidified hmmm actually yea, but I just got class details anyway :(

Decisions decisions

Leave a comment:

• Islam.07
    replied

Quick question, would it be unproductive of me to ask my teacher to teach me how to recite in warsh (from mushaf) so I can recite it for fun during Ramadhan or should my focus be more on hifdh? Coz imma be revising daily :insha: anyway as I won't have any classes or anything else going on

Allahumma baalighna Ramadhan
    I'm guessing you are not learning it in Warsh? I'd stick to hifth for the time being... But I'm sure you can do both? As the learning of Warsh has no time limit to it.

Ameen to the dua.

Leave a comment:

• cooldog
    replied

Quick question, would it be unproductive of me to ask my teacher to teach me how to recite in warsh (from mushaf) so I can recite it for fun during Ramadhan or should my focus be more on hifdh? Coz imma be revising daily :insha: anyway as I won't have any classes or anything else going on

I'd focus on hifdh.

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
    I don't know how to juggle revision... I have about 9 Ajzaa' from the back that I never get tested on, I have to revise these by myself because I switched to the front. The front parts are going really well alhamdulillah, revision and memorisation. But since I have huge chunks of revision from the front to do daily plus memorisation, I don't always have time to do my juzz from the back...

Not sure what to do. I have a busy schedule, I could easily fit it all in if I didn't have studies and work. I thought if I do least a hizb daily.. But that seems so less.
    Dudey the only way I found myself revising those ajzaa was to schedule times with yet another teacher because otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it efficiently even tho it's still busy as it is. Maybe you could try that if you want?

Can't wait for Surah Tawbah :inlove: :insha:, listening to Imam Anwar Al Awlaki's talks on the battle of badr really aid in understanding the ayaat rahimahullah, it really helps soo much

Leave a comment:

• nidaelahi
    replied

I can understand ... the way i sorted my revision was to couple a very well memorized Juz with one Juz which i would difficult to revise. And this really helped as I can sometimes repeat the difficult one and start with that and later complete the easy one. so I made all couples of juz in the same irrespective of the order. that way i can revise and insha'Allah make all firm one day.

I definitely feel that pausing memorizing for focusing on revision is a good idea at times...

But then again im doing hifz full time... so I guess its easier said than done ...May Allah swt make it easy for all of us. Aameen.

Leave a comment:

• Hamnah
    replied

I don't know how to juggle revision... I have about 9 Ajzaa' from the back that I never get tested on, I have to revise these by myself because I switched to the front. The front parts are going really well alhamdulillah, revision and memorisation. But since I have huge chunks of revision from the front to do daily plus memorisation, I don't always have time to do my juzz from the back...

Not sure what to do. I have a busy schedule, I could easily fit it all in if I didn't have studies and work. I thought if I do least a hizb daily.. But that seems so less.
    Last edited by Hamnah; 07-06-13, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• nidaelahi
    replied

Alhumdulillah I am almost about to complete 3 cycles of revision of 21 juz in 3 weeks. And in this 3rd week since revision felt much easier I decided to start memorizing again (had intended to start after ramadhaan). So I have now done half Juz more = 21.5 . So now i intend complete this juz and do 1 more, if possible, before Ramadhan. So I'll be 23 Juz haafiz Insha'Allah by Ramadhaan. ( Thats my target) . Then revise all ramadhaan :) and enjoy taraweeh. Cutting down Revision Duration cycle from 10 to 7 days has certainly helped my revision and boosted my confidence. I can recollect the Juz faster when revising.

Leave a comment:

• Abu AbdulRahman
    replied

Alhamdulilah just got started after hitting a BIG wall!!
    My plans for ramadan is to revise 5 pages thoroughly in the day and inshallah do qiyam with these 5 pages every day may allah make us sincere ameen!!

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

How's it going for everyone? Plans for Ramadhan?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X