X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hifz Experiences

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
    They are the easiest ones. Alhamdulillah.

Yes I have heard this from my friends as well , never understood how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
      Yes I have heard this from my friends as well , never understood how that works?
      Just easy to remember
      الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Al Salamu Alaikom
        My life has had a drastic turn in terms of a different time schedule etc. and it has ruined my relationship with the quran :(
        I suddenly don't feel motivated to keep on memorizing. I used to memorize 2 pages a day and review 1 juzz now i am down to 0 and 0. Also i have forgot 60% of my hifz and i just don't know where to start now :'(
        I am so depressed and feel like the train is long gone for me.

Advice highly appreciated :'(
        - Sad brother
        أم حسبتم أن تدخلوا الجنة ولما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ويعلم الصابرين

Comment

Originally posted by Abu AbdulRahman View Post
          Al Salamu Alaikom
          My life has had a drastic turn in terms of a different time schedule etc. and it has ruined my relationship with the quran :(
          I suddenly don't feel motivated to keep on memorizing. I used to memorize 2 pages a day and review 1 juzz now i am down to 0 and 0. Also i have forgot 60% of my hifz and i just don't know where to start now :'(

- Sad brother
          Since you had memorized it , once you read properly it will get back in Sha Allah.

there is always a chance :)

Comment

Al Salamu Alaikom

- Sad brother
            Yes what Bismil said is true. Just start revising it and it will come to your mind Inshallah. Bit by bit you will recover it.
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

:jkk:
              A typical recording of surah al baqara takes 2 hours to listen to. How do you learn larger surahs? Also, how many hours a day should you dedicate to learning?
              The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Comment

Al Salamu Alaikom

- Sad brother
                Wa alaykumasalaam

It's okay you can pick it up again :insha:. Just acknowledge what's gone wrong and then make a start. Don't go overboard or do too much. Start small and keep at it forever :insha:. When things in life her a bit sticky then you may reduce things if necessary but keep going even with a small amount. Start with going over your revision to kick back your memory and then when comfortable again you can get started.
                Don't say you forgot, ever.

Check this out btw http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...of-its-Bearers

Originally posted by Sara_ View Post
                A typical recording of surah al baqara takes 2 hours to listen to. How do you learn larger surahs? Also, how many hours a day should you dedicate to learning?
                This depends on the individual. Set yourself a target, a goal and work towards it. You gotta find your own flow and also make dua for yourself. I don't know of many people who started with the longer Surahs, most start from juzz Amma and then do a few more juzz from the back (about 3) and then start with Al Baqarah etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't forget me in your Duas.
                Last edited by F_R; 10-01-14, 06:32 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                -------------------------------------------------------
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I will post some videos showing shaykh taha sayaah and shaykh ahmed sameer may allah preseve both of them and grant them jannah testing the hifdh of a number of different hufaadh
                  This is really a good showcasing of how strong your hifdh should be

Comment

Here is another video however testing a brother on the qiraat and for those who aspire to learn this science i cannot stress enough to perfect makhaarij and sifaat and the riwaaya you started with and learning arabic. it is not something you want to go into without knowing solid grammar.
                    this also shows how well you must have memorised and understood the rules and how you are suppose to be able to quote couplets to prove why you are reciting in this manner.

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
                      I will post some videos showing shaykh taha sayaah and shaykh ahmed sameer may allah preseve both of them and grant them jannah testing the hifdh of a number of different hufaadh

:jkk: :)

They ask really difficult questions...

Here is another video however testing a brother on the qiraat and for those who aspire to learn this science i cannot stress enough to perfect makhaarij and sifaat and the riwaaya you started with and learning arabic. it is not something you want to go into without knowing solid grammar.
                      this also shows how well you must have memorised and understood the rules and how you are suppose to be able to quote couplets to prove why you are reciting in this manner.
                      ]
                      Ma-sha Allah. I felt a bit sorry for the brother though. That examiner is so stern.
                      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_ View Post
                        First of all you must understand that It is Allah ( swt ) who will make us remember, we have to try. Allah ( swt ) says that in the Quran.

Its not about hours , you should fix your own time.

Listen to a reciter again and again the page you want to learn. After that read Translation properly so that you can connect one verse with next one.

Repeat they ayats 10 - 15 times. Close the eyes and repeat. Once you can do that you have learned 2 - 4 verses. After that learn next 2 - 4 verses.

Once you finish , recite from memory 6 - 8 verses together that you learned.

Choose a time of day when your mind would be free of all thoughts , so that you can concentrate well,

:)

Comment

I memorised Surah Ad-Duha the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post

:jkk: :)

They ask really difficult questions...

]
                            Ma-sha Allah. I felt a bit sorry for the brother though. That examiner is so stern.
                            The shaykh is blind may Allah preserve him, he has a lot of love for the Quran. I think that such stern teachers often produce very precise students.

But the hufaadh should further perfect their Qur'an in terms of makhaarij,sifaat,tajweed rules,stopping and pausing

Comment

:start:

Medical Student : Memorized Qur’an in 2 and a Half Month
                              "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                              (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but was quite interesting.

Koran by Heart

Comment

Working...
                                X