X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noraina
    replied
    Re: Hifz Experiences

I read through this entire thread long before I actually joined this forum. I think it's my favourite one here ma'sha'Allah.

May Allah swt give us all the tawfiq to become huffaz of the Qur'an and more importantly guide us to act upon its principles in the most pleasing and beautiful way.

And make dua for me also.

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

How is everyone getting on? Any progress/updates/wise words/lessons to be shared etc?

Leave a comment:

• iRepIslam
    replied
    سبحان الله
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Hope everyone is doing well on here in shaa Allah

Leave a comment:

• Rumaysah~
    replied

How to memorize quran during university

Leave a comment:

• Silent being
    replied

The most important advice I got from this thread is no matter what never stop memorizing.

The struggle is real.

May Allah keep us sincere .

Leave a comment:

• iRepIslam
    replied
    One of the great hadeeths that speak of the virtue of the “companion of the Qur’aan” is the hadeeth of ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr, according to which the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “It will be said – i.e., to the companion of the Qur’aan – : ‘Recite, as you used to recite in the world, and ascend, and your status will be with the last verse you recite.’”

Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2914. He said: This is a hasan saheeh hadeeth. It was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi

(Islam QnA)

Leave a comment:

• zantz
    replied

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
    SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Leave a comment:

• Silent being
    replied

http://idealmuslimah.com/quraan/memo...prisoners.html......

applies to all, beautiful advice. May Allah hasten his release.

Leave a comment:

• zantz
    replied

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    When it comes to this especially Allah opens so many doors, if you ask Allah sincerely to help you then you will see the help.
    Be grateful for what you have been given from the quran.
    Even if you memorized one small surah, you should be grateful to Allah for that and slowly you will get better. If you are ungrateful you will be stuck in that negative cycle of thinking how bad you are and eventually you will quit. Don't compare yourself to people who are way ahead of you and even they are not perfect.

With quran I think we should constantly be improving and never stay at the same level, the more people you recite to, the more you pick up on even small details that need improvement.
    When your teachers correct you on something in your recitation you should write it down somewhere, practice it everyday and never forget it or make the mistake again.
    :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Rumaysah~
    replied

When it comes to this especially Allah opens so many doors, if you ask Allah sincerely to help you then you will see the help.
    Be grateful for what you have been given from the quran.
    Even if you memorized one small surah, you should be grateful to Allah for that and slowly you will get better. If you are ungrateful you will be stuck in that negative cycle of thinking how bad you are and eventually you will quit. Don't compare yourself to people who are way ahead of you and even they are not perfect.

With quran I think we should constantly be improving and never stay at the same level, the more people you recite to, the more you pick up on even small details that need improvement.
    When your teachers correct you on something in your recitation you should write it down somewhere, practice it everyday and never forget it or make the mistake again.

Leave a comment:

• Silent being
    replied

...bump

Leave a comment:

• ~Umar~
    replied

:salams

:jkk: :)

Leave a comment:

• the_middle_road
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Silent being
    replied

Standing in taraweeh and listening to Quran being recited is such an amazing feeling .

I have been away from memorization for sometime now but I need to get my priorities right. Inshaa Allah memorizing and understanding the book of Allah is a lifetime goal for me and I'm not going to give up.

May Allah reward all those who have contributed to this thread and reward imessensly the OP. Every time I get low and fell short in memorization, I go through this thread and get motivated to renew my intention and go on with my journey.

May Allah grant us sincerity and correct our affairs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X