Originally posted by F_R View Post
    then it'll become a daily habit right?
    well it should be.

Leave a comment:

• nidaelahi
    replied
    Re: Hifz Experiences

Assalaamualeikum,

Alhumdulillah hifz done.. :) though i am not too confident yet... Will work on my revision now..... Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Random question. If someone suddenly makes the intention to revise X amount of ajzaa per day everyday for a few weeks then it'll become a daily habit right?

Leave a comment:

• nidaelahi
    replied

Aameen

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
    For sisters...

- Fajr Wordpress (The sister who runs http://fajr.wordpress.com/)
    Bumpety bump. She's got a really good programme set up, would be such a shame for sisters to miss out on it.
    Originally posted by nidaelahi View Post
    Aslm,

Alhumdulillah just completed 29 juz... 1 juz left for me i.e. juz 24. Thereafter the plan is to read min 5 paras a day from mushaf for a year with one holiday per week insha'Allah.

Duas for me pleas.
    :masha: May Allah keep it firm in your heart and make of ahlul Quraan ameen.

Leave a comment:

• faatima18
    replied

Aslm,

Alhumdulillah just completed 29 juz... 1 juz left for me i.e. juz 24. Thereafter the plan is to read min 5 paras a day from mushaf for a year with one holiday per week insha'Allah.

Duas for me pleas.
    :masha:

Leave a comment:

• nidaelahi
    replied

Aslm,

Duas for me pleas.

Leave a comment:

• faatima18
    replied

Sheikh Saleh Al-Munajjid said:

"The one who is truly blessed is the one whom Allaah enables to make the most of the best years for memorizing, which come approximately between the ages of five and twenty-three. During these years, a person is able to memorize things very well. Before the age of five, he is not able to do that, and after the age of twenty-three his ability to memorize declines whilst his ability to understand increases. So young people of these ages should make the most of it and memorize the Book of Allaah, because they are at the age when they will be able to learn it quickly and will be slow to forget it, unlike when they get older. He spoke the truth who said, “Learning by heart when one is young is like engraving something on stone; learning something when one is old is like engraving something on water.”
    source

Leave a comment:

• Hamnah
    replied

“How amazing is it that a seeker of knowledge leaves his home in order to recite and memorise the Qur’ān – for the ummah of Muhammad (may Allāh’s peace and blessings be upon him). It is as if his tongue is saying: ‘O my Lord, bear witness! I want to carry the Qur’ān in my chest, thereby seeking Your Face, and desiring that which is with You!’”

- Sh. Muhammad al-Mukhtār al-Shinqītī

Fajr

Leave a comment:

• nidaelahi
    replied

http://www.suhaibwebb.com/islam-stud...-of-the-quran/

Leave a comment:

• .Abu.Rambo.
    replied

Allahu Akbar jazak allah khayr.

Leave a comment:

• the_middle_road
    replied

:start:

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مَنِيعٍ حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ عَنْ قَابُوسَ بْنِ أَبِي ظَبْيَانَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ
    عَنْ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
    إِنَّ الَّذِي لَيْسَ فِي جَوْفِهِ شَيْءٌ مِنْ الْقُرْآنِ كَالْبَيْتِ الْخَرِبِ

(Sunan at-Tirmidhi)

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

Last edited by F_R; 15-09-13, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu AbdulRahman
    replied

Assalaamualeikum,

Ok guys i may not completely achieve my target of completion 27th Sep 2013.... have a few things going so wont be able to do my sabak for 3 days and also couldnt keep up 3 pages memorization for a few days... so i did 2 or 1 sometimes...however I have finally completed my 27th Juz so 90% Quran Hifz done Alhumdulillah.... 3 juz left = 60 pages now... if not in 20 days insha'Allah withing 30 days should be done.... I'd like to mention my newly memorized Juz do weak when i give them a gap.. But i still wanna complete my hifz soo that thereafter my daily time allocated to memorizing (3 hours or more) will then be used for revision so i can then work on making all strong Insha'Allah... and anyways gonna do daur for life then :D...

Keep this servant of Allah in your duas....

Jazak'Allah Khairan
    I can't say that i am jealous..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X