X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hifz Experiences

Originally posted by nidaelahi View Post
    Aslm,

Alhumdulillah just completed 29 juz... 1 juz left for me i.e. juz 24. Thereafter the plan is to read min 5 paras a day from mushaf for a year with one holiday per week insha'Allah.

Duas for me pleas.
    :masha:
    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
      For sisters...

- Fajr Wordpress (The sister who runs http://fajr.wordpress.com/)
      Bumpety bump. She's got a really good programme set up, would be such a shame for sisters to miss out on it.
      Aslm,

Alhumdulillah just completed 29 juz... 1 juz left for me i.e. juz 24. Thereafter the plan is to read min 5 paras a day from mushaf for a year with one holiday per week insha'Allah.

Duas for me pleas.
      :masha: May Allah keep it firm in your heart and make of ahlul Quraan ameen.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Aameen

Comment

Random question. If someone suddenly makes the intention to revise X amount of ajzaa per day everyday for a few weeks then it'll become a daily habit right?

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Assalaamualeikum,

Alhumdulillah hifz done.. :) though i am not too confident yet... Will work on my revision now..... Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              then it'll become a daily habit right?
              well it should be.
              º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

Comment

Wow. Masha'Allah. How do you feel?
                Allāhu akbar

Comment

Assalaamualeikum,

Alhumdulillah hifz done.. :) though i am not too confident yet... Will work on my revision now..... Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah
                  :wswrwb:

:ahb: :D
                  "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                  (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Feeling blessed and praying that Allah swt accepts...pray to be amongst ahlul Quran in akhirah.

Comment

Feeling blessed and praying that Allah swt accepts...pray to be amongst ahlul Quran in akhirah.

How long did it take you, and what methods did you use to learn? (a teacher, internet website etc). Pm me or post here if you like please
                      Allāhu akbar

Comment

Well I started Hifz Oct11, completed Oct13... beginning it was just like 20 mins a day after fajr memorizing whatever i could... later got a little serious after Juz 30 & 29... I have a Ustadh from the local madrassah who comes home to teach 3 times a week... so whatever i would memorize he would check that as well as my old review ....benefited immensely from him... Alhumdulillah. May Allah swt reward him. Aameen.

Ive used different methods at different times to memorize... sometimes directly memorize... sometimes hear the recitation of Sheikh Sudais/Shuraim/Maher etc then memorize... sometimes read 10 times before memorizing.... sometimes read 20 times after memorizing :P

u need to just discover what works for you i guess....

I did use iTajweed software in the iPad alot .

now i'm trying to revise as much as possible whilst reading from mushaf instead of memory.
                        Last edited by nidaelahi; 05-10-13, 05:39 PM.

Comment

:start:

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ صَالِحٍ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ عَنْ رَجُلٍ مِنْ شُيُوخِ مِصْرَ أَنَّهُ حَدَّثَهُ
                          عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَنَّهُ قَالَ
                          الْقُرْآنُ أَحَبُّ إِلَى اللَّهِ مِنْ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيهِنَّ

‘Abdullāh ibn ‘Amr related that the Messenger of Allah :saw: said, “The Qur’ān is more beloved to Allah than the heavens and the earth and everything that is in them.”

(Sunan Darimi)
                          "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                          (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

can somebody please find a me a good video to learn Surah Al-Mulk, with tajweed & proper transliteration
                            Allāhu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by neighbour View Post
                              can somebody please find a me a good video to learn Surah Al-Mulk, with tajweed & proper transliteration
                              This site has a Quran Teacher/Reciter tool and a Quran Memorization tool: http://www.houseofquran.com/qhelp.htm#

They include many Qari(Hussary - especially mualim which is for teaching, and Minshawi are excellent for tajweed), but they also include an option for transliteration. If you have a problem with pronouncing the words, they also have a word by word option on the Quran Teacher/Reciter that goes word by word before reciting the entire verse together. The reciter for this option is Gamal.

Hope that helps.
                              Last edited by Bint_Hajj; 14-10-13, 12:34 PM.

Comment

They say perfect your sifaat and makhaarij with al Husary and beautify your recitation with al minshawy.

:)
                                اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Working...
                                X