X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hifz Experiences

ameen.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

:jkk: for this thread, needed the motivation.
      iv got up to the 18th juz alhamdulillah but think some bits are sketchy, so im not going to carry on further until its perfect, is this a good idea?
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
        iv got up to the 18th juz alhamdulillah but think some bits are sketchy, so im not going to carry on further until its perfect, is this a good idea?
        you could do both, stabilize your memorized parts and memorize small parts alongside.
        islamway
        اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

would advice you to go keep going and revise at least 5 Juzz a day after fajr is good time. get it checked by a shaykh/ shaykha with ijaza .

try revise 5 juzz a day and memorise 4 pages a day thats what i do with my 12 month program hifd students

Comment

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
            would advice you to go keep going and revise at least 5 Juzz a day after fajr is good time. get it checked by a shaykh/ shaykha with ijaza .

try revise 5 juzz a day and memorise 4 pages a day thats what i do with my 12 month program hifd students
            But brother, 4 pages a day are too much, its better to be in smaller pieces, which was the way of the companions, May Allah be plesed with them, as the objective is too implement what we memorize, if we memorize without understanding it will be crisis and burden on the carrier.
            This my own opinion
            islamway
            اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jaffar View Post
              But brother, 4 pages a day are too much, its better to be in smaller pieces, which was the way of the companions, May Allah be plesed with them, as the objective is too implement what we memorize, if we memorize without understanding it will be crisis and burden on the carrier.
              This my own opinion
              If your intention is to memorise the Quran in a specific time then you don't have that luxury. 4 pages a day is only for the full time students they only study Quran for a year nothing else.

Comment

perfect? that's a lifetime target. as people have mentioned, best is to daily have sabaq and dor running alongside each other. If it is the case that your back is extremely weak then give set aside a max of 2 weeks for revision; but make sure that the 2 weeks are spent well and then start new sabaq again inshaALLAH.
                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

:jkk: i think i will carry on and at the same time do dor (back juz' ) at same time.
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Comment

:jkk: i think i will carry on and at the same time do dor (back juz' ) at same time.
                    Revising your Quran after fajr helps , thats what we and what most do inshalah.

also a good way to start your day as the ulema say.

Make sure you continue to have your reciation checked before you start a new ayah otherwise its such a long process to unlearn all your mistakes

Comment

Do you think it is best to try and memorize the quran al kareem when learning other topics? Does it need to have special attention?

Comment

It depends on the person's capabilities.
                        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

MashAllah good to see the motivation and spirit. I'm delighted.
                          الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

:jkk: yes i need to start memorizing after fajr again inshaAllah, haven't done that in a while. thats when the mind is at its most alert so inshaAllah will try my best to do that.

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                            Revising your Quran after fajr helps , thats what we and what most do inshalah.

also a good way to start your day as the ulema say.

Make sure you continue to have your reciation checked before you start a new ayah otherwise its such a long process to unlearn all your mistakes

Comment

During Ramadhan, revise during the day and then recite during taraweeh!!
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                                During Ramadhan, revise during the day and then recite during taraweeh!!

try and do 10 juzz a day during Ramadan , and finish the quran every 3 days

Comment

Working...
                                X