Hifz Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hifz Experiences

1. how do you guys manage to recite 1 loooooooooooooong ayah in 1 breath, i find it sooooooo hard infact sumtyms impossible.
    You don't. You break the ayah up into smaller parts.

2. do u breath thru nose or mouth while reciting? cos i dunno how i breath but my throat get dried up pretty quick.
    Ummm, the mouth. Not really thought about it. :scratch:
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
      :jkk: for sharing .how on earth i missed this thread.

For me personally 'look and read' review method is more beneficial than 'listen and recite' :d, awotelse helps me is reading loudly (not loud loud lol ) while recording it

ok i have few questions:

1. how do you guys manage to recite 1 loooooooooooooong ayah in 1 breath, i find it sooooooo hard infact sumtyms impossible.

2. do u breath thru nose or mouth while reciting? cos i dunno how i breath but my throat get dried up pretty quick.
      some advice on breathing from a famous Saudi recitor , swimmihng , breath from stomach not from your chest if that makes sense. like when the doctor asks you to take a deep breath learn that type of breathing make it managable thats what i do and many of my friends.

also these ayaat have stops where your reccomnded to stop or must stop. simply folllow it.
      do not stop where you cannot stop as you might change the flow of the story

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
        A taste of what it feels like to memorise the Qur'an:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Svd...eature=related
        :jkk:
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Memorizing the Holy Book at 70

:start:
          Link

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

FeeQalabee

http://feeqalbee.wordpress.com/

some really inspirational stuff from the sisters, Masha'Allah
            Last edited by Jenicca; 06-10-10, 12:05 PM.
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:masha: tabarakallaah a motivational read :jkk: for sharing it :up:

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
              You don't. You break the ayah up into smaller parts.

Ummm, the mouth. Not really thought about it. :scratch:
              But they don't allow me to....like u knw tht ayah in furQaan wa-ladhiinaa laa yad'unaa m'allaahi...........wa laa yaznuun. now thsi ayaah i find difficult to read in 1 breath if i recite it, but while looking and readin i manage to without stoppin inbetween. IF tht makes sense?:S

LOL i too neva giv it a thought. But apparently i shud b breathin frm nose and not mouth.

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
              some advice on breathing from a famous Saudi recitor , swimmihng , breath from stomach not from your chest if that makes sense. like when the doctor asks you to take a deep breath learn that type of breathing make it managable thats what i do and many of my friends.

also these ayaat have stops where your reccomnded to stop or must stop. simply folllow it.
              do not stop where you cannot stop as you might change the flow of the story
              ahh :jkk: i wil giv it a try, not swimin but latter bit :insha:

hmm the ayaat i m referin to are like continuous tho, mayb the issue is with me and i need more practice, bi-idhnillaah

Comment

Link

~~~~~~~~~~

:sub:

Alhamdulillah, 6000th post.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
                  :masha: tabarakallaah a motivational read :jkk: for sharing it :up:
                  The one below it is even better.

But they don't allow me to....like u knw tht ayah in furQaan wa-ladhiinaa laa yad'unaa m'allaahi...........wa laa yaznuun. now thsi ayaah i find difficult to read in 1 breath if i recite it, but while looking and readin i manage to without stoppin inbetween. IF tht makes sense?:S
                  You could read it like this:

وَالَّذِينَ لا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ

وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلا بِالْحَقِّ وَلا يَزْنُونَ

وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا

And Allah ta'ala knows best.
                  Last edited by the_middle_road; 06-10-10, 12:51 PM.

Comment

akhi TMR can you post that link to the thread you made ages ago about sisters posting their stories about why they did Hifdh.

Ive been looking for it, but cant seem to find it.

وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

"Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious. Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything" ..Surah Mulk..

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                        akhi TMR can you post that link to the thread you made ages ago about sisters posting their stories about why they did Hifdh.

Ive been looking for it, but cant seem to find it.

Striving to Inspire

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                          The one below it is even better.

You could read it like this:

وَالَّذِينَ لا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَهًا آخَرَ وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ

وَلا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلا بِالْحَقِّ وَلا يَزْنُونَ

وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا

And Allah ta'ala knows best.
                          na'm, i read tht one too :masha: jameel

and :jkk: i shal read like this nxt time and see wot they say :insha:

Comment

Read on

Comment

The People of the Quran are Gold. value them.
                              Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                                The People of the Quran are Gold. value them.
                                May allah continue to protect them and strengthen their numbers ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X