X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hifz Experiences

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
    mashallah sis
    really happy to hear you this good news, may Allah make the path easy for you :love:

the star your talking about basically just divides the juz into 8 parts. every 4 stars is a hizb, 8= 1 juz.
    :jkk: walal Fatima :love: :love: :love:

so does this rule remain the same in every juz , like in short ones and the long ones?

Comment

Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
      :jkk: walal Fatima :love: :love: :love:

so does this rule remain the same in every juz , like in short ones and the long ones?
      yeah pretty much except juz amma - it doesn't have the star but a little box on the side which tells you if it is 1 2 3 or 4 quarters of a hizb.
      this might depend on the type of mushaf you have
      "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
      (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
      He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

I have a question, is it not hard for you guys to read to a teacher?

I realized that I needed to take my hifz seriously when I joined this forum actually. I've been on and off with it since then so I know I should get a teacher, but I find when I read to someone I get nervous and I stumble over words and stuff :embar:
        Did that ever happen to you guys and if it did does it ever get easy?

By the way this is a really good thread mashallah :)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
          yeah pretty much except juz amma - it doesn't have the star but a little box on the side which tells you if it is 1 2 3 or 4 quarters of a hizb.
          this might depend on the type of mushaf you have

hmmmmm i have the standard Moshaaf sis the green one with gold writting ,,Moshaaf Almadinah Almonawarah
          Originally posted by Salams2All View Post

I realized that I needed to take my hifz seriously when I joined this forum actually. I've been on and off with it since then so I know I should get a teacher, but I find when I read to someone I get nervous and I stumble over words and stuff :embar:

Awwwwwwwww lil one

i honestly dont know how am i ganah do tomorrow ,, its my first time to recite Quran infront of a man ,, not literally infornt of him there is hijaaab in between .

in my younger dayz i used to recite Quran infront of our school assembly in the morning, but that was fine coz our school was girls school ,, but now amma bit concern of reciting with tajweed infront of a man ,, i dont know walahiiii

Sallam2all think about the ajeer u getting while reading it every word every litter and that u reciting the words of the Almighty, Angel Jebreel AS recited the Quran to Mohammed SAW , Mohammed SAW recited the exact words that u recitting ,, think of AlBarakaaah that u have between ur hands.

inshallaaah u will fine it easy sis :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post

Asalamu Alaikum,

It all comes with practice. That is why you prepare your lesson very well before you recite to your teacher. Sometimes it is good to recite to a friend before you recite to your teacher.

May Allah make your hifz easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Excuse_me View Post
              Asalamu Alaikum,

It all comes with practice. That is why you prepare your lesson very well before you recite to your teacher. Sometimes it is good to recite to a friend before you recite to your teacher.

May Allah make your hifz easy.
              Jazakallahu khayran, you have a point I'll try doing that inshallah.

Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
              hmmmmm i have the standard Moshaaf sis the green one with gold writting ,,Moshaaf Almadinah Almonawarah

Awwwwwwwww lil one

i honestly dont know how am i ganah do tomorrow ,, its my first time to recite Quran infront of a man ,, not literally infornt of him there is hijaaab in between .

in my younger dayz i used to recite Quran infront of our school assembly in the morning, but that was fine coz our school was girls school ,, but now amma bit concern of reciting with tajweed infront of a man ,, i dont know walahiiii

Sallam2all think about the ajeer u getting while reading it every word every litter and that u reciting the words of the Almighty, Angel Jebreel AS recited the Quran to Mohammed SAW , Mohammed SAW recited the exact words that u recitting ,, think of AlBarakaaah that u have between ur hands.

inshallaaah u will fine it easy sis :love:
              Aww jazakallahu khayran sis, your advice means a lot :inlove:
              But yeah I dunno it's just when I'm reciting I feel like everything left my head, but when I read and memorize by myself I don't have that issue.

And how did your class go?

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

How will we go on once we have finished doing hifdh?
                اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

This is a good thread, mashala

:jkk:
                  Last edited by Dark Knight; 08-08-12, 05:39 PM.

Comment

http://dcseminary.com/break-the-tajw...the-quran-now/

Comment

MashaAllaah..this is one of the best threads on the forum.

BarakAllaahu feekum
                      Mutarrif B. 'Abdillah: ''Oh Allaah, I seek forgiveness in you from that which I have repented and then returned back to, and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I rendered to you and then did not fulfil and I seek forgiveness in you from that which I alleged was for seeking your face but, my heart mixed with that which you know of me'' (حلية الأولياء)

Comment

:start:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tameem 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	401.0 KB
ID:	10735948

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tameem 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	509.1 KB
ID:	10735949
                        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

:salams

Need to get a new teacher.
                          My current/old teacher ditched - lol.
                          :masha: he's gone to study for 6 years at a darul uloom in Leicester.

Do not sit idle, for indeed death is seeking you.

Al Hasan Al Basre [RA]

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                            :start:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51853[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51854[/ATTACH]
                            SubhanAllah, mashaAllah! May Allah bless him through the Quran, ameen

Here's another child who is memorizing the Quran:
                            نبيل علي العوضي@NabilAlawadhyفي الشام…طفلة عمرها خمس سنين تحفظ القرآن بسرعة كبيرة تسألها محفظتها لمن تحفظين القرآن بسرعة؟!فأجابتها الطفلة: (لا أدري متى سأُستشهد)!!

In Shaam, there's a 5 year old girl who is memorizing the Quran at a very fast pace. Her teacher asked her, "why are you memorizing the Quran so fast?" And she replied "I don't know when I will become a shaheed!"

SubhanAllah, look at what the priorities of a 5 year old are, mashaAllah.
                            الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Jazakumullah Khair, incredibly helpful. May Allah reward you.
                              "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein" ~ Holy Quran

Comment

the characteristics of a hafidh

Al-Musayyib Ibn Ra’fi’ reported that Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud said:

“A memoriser of the Quraan should be known for his long night prayers when people are asleep, his fasting when people are eating, his saddness when people are happy, his slience when people are talking nonsense, and his humbleness when people are not.

He should be wise, gentle and not talk to much: he should not be rude, negligent, clamorous, nor hot tempered. “

Ibn Al Jawzee, Sifaat As-Safwa: 1/413

Comment

Working...
                                X