Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...you think youve had a bad day eh

salam.

just a reminder that sombody out there somewhere has become a widow or an orphan or a rape victem. sombody got put in jail for political reasons. sombody out there is getting tourtured. sombody out there got shot or stabbed or beat up. sombody out there just had their wife or husband stolen from them. sombody out there has lost a limb or got told they have cancer.

sombody out there has had a worse day then you.

so, give thanks to Allah ta'ala for the protection he has given you.

and the best way to give thanks to Allah is to make your salah with kushoo in its earliest appointed time. the next is to be dutifull to your parrents. the next is to take part in in jihad fisabillah. weather it be qital or speaking the truth against tyrants and the dajjal system. another way is to give charity.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: so...you think youve had a bad day eh

:jkk: for the reminder
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog

Comment

Jzk

Like your threads akhi :) keep it up :up:

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Very good post and also very true, someone is always worse off that you so be grateful to Allah swt for everything you have. It's very easy to become ungrateful.

Comment

I Pray That Allah Keeps You Safe And Ease All Your Troubles :)
          And He found you lost and guided you,
          ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
          " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
          ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Thanku brother for the reminder. :jkk:
            "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

not to forget that some1 out there doesnt have electricity in his house for 5 hours a day .... :(

Comment

:wswrwb:
                :jkk: for the reminder, excellent thread
                "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
                Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

Alhamdulillah everything in our life is a blessing, even the struggle because that only makes us stronger.

Comment

Working...
                  X