Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Effeminate behavior from men

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I'm a little metrosexual. That means I care about fashion and my appearance. I still like girls, but I do some feminine things like manicure my nails and stuff.
    Brother if you keep yourself clean and neat for yourself then it is good but don't do anything to impress any girl. :) Only foolish people do that.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Comment

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little metrosexual. That means I care about fashion and my appearance. I still like girls, but I do some feminine things like manicure my nails and stuff.
      Oh Dear Oh Dear

Comment

Please tell me you're joking?

Comment

Exactly what do you mean by manicure your nails? :-S

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
            why:S
            Originally posted by ahmed_abdullah View Post
            Brother if you keep yourself clean and neat for yourself then it is good but don't do anything to impress any girl. :) Only foolish people do that.
            Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
            Please tell me you're joking?
            Originally posted by bint begum View Post
            Exactly what do you mean by manicure your nails? :-S

Well, I file my nails with a nail-filer. By doing so, it gets rid of the rough edges and prevents me from picking at my nails which cause bleeding. With all the rough edges gone, my nails don't get caught on threads or clothing. I don't use nail polish, I just like to trim my nails and toe nails and file them to make them nice and neat.

Also with metrosexuality, I care about clothing and fashion sense. I try to pick unique clothes and I cordinate colors with various shoes and headwear.

I also use natural shampoo to get rid of dandruff and to lock in moisture :)
            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Well, I file my nails with a nail-filer. By doing so, it gets rid of the rough edges and prevents me from picking at my nails which cause bleeding. With all the rough edges gone, my nails don't get caught on threads or clothing. I don't use nail polish, I just like to trim my nails and toe nails and file them to make them nice and neat.

Also with metrosexuality, I care about clothing and fashion sense. I try to pick unique clothes and I cordinate colors with various shoes and headwear.

I also use natural shampoo to get rid of dandruff and to lock in moisture :)
              Haha, I do the same. Except for the shampoo bit, I use biodegradable stuff to save the earth and the rest of that blather and I don't file my toenails because they don't get caught on my ties like my finger nails. :-P
              <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Working...
              X